PDA

View Full Version : closed thread ?

sulla04
01-04-2005, 07:02 PM
My apologies to whomever took my earlier post perhaps in the wrong way.
But I am a little perplexed that in the pacific fighters board 3 pages of name calling and threats etc. was left open and as far as I know is still open.Admittedly the person who the abuse was aimed at needed some help and I could see thinking some of the comments made about him,but certainly not posting them.
Thanks again for the great sims.

sulla04
01-04-2005, 07:02 PM
My apologies to whomever took my earlier post perhaps in the wrong way.
But I am a little perplexed that in the pacific fighters board 3 pages of name calling and threats etc. was left open and as far as I know is still open.Admittedly the person who the abuse was aimed at needed some help and I could see thinking some of the comments made about him,but certainly not posting them.
Thanks again for the great sims.

tsisqua
01-04-2005, 07:11 PM
Welcome to the boards, Mate.

You shouldn't take it personally, its just that with all the poo that has been slung around here over this, the mod was just trying to avoid (rightfuly so), another flamefest.

Your comments weren't inflammatory, but you were commenting on a very flamable topic.

3.04 is called a patch, because it will patch the game with an upgrade, that will include planes, maps, and effects.

Once again, thanks for sharing your love for IL2, and don't go away. We need unbiased thinkers here.

Tsisqua

Tully__
01-05-2005, 03:14 AM
Also be aware that the mods are unpaid volunteers and often don't have time to check every thread on the boards. It's not unusual for RL family or work issues to interrupt and they may not get back to look again for a day or two. Considering that all the mods have busy lives outside of these forums we're fortunate they're willing to donate as much time as they do.