PDA

View Full Version : Rank and File

XyZspineZyX
10-07-2003, 03:17 AM
Seems the rank structure in single play campaign mode for v1.11 is giving incorrect information. The ranks are properly called out in the campaign/de/squadron.dat file, correct numbers that is, but in the mission.properties briefings most if not all references are wrong. Things like "promoted to Lt.," when it is actually a promo to FW, or Obfw, and listings for Maj. and Hptm. for flights when the actual rank is FW or Obfw, or Unof.

Is this something ever one already knows about or something special just for me? /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Bruno Weiss

XyZspineZyX
10-07-2003, 03:17 AM
Seems the rank structure in single play campaign mode for v1.11 is giving incorrect information. The ranks are properly called out in the campaign/de/squadron.dat file, correct numbers that is, but in the mission.properties briefings most if not all references are wrong. Things like "promoted to Lt.," when it is actually a promo to FW, or Obfw, and listings for Maj. and Hptm. for flights when the actual rank is FW or Obfw, or Unof.

Is this something ever one already knows about or something special just for me? /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Bruno Weiss

XyZspineZyX
10-07-2003, 05:26 PM
Bump

Was serious now. Is this something everyone knows about and their gonna fix it, or is this the short line at the DMV?

It can't just be my install that is doing this.

Bruno Weiss