PDA

View Full Version : Connection between AC: Brotherhood and Daniel Cross? [Maybe spoilers later on.]

ace3001
09-16-2011, 09:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/TzUkbl.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/TzUkb.jpg)
(Click to enlarge.)

I was going through the huge collection of AC videos again today, and came across this.
I've played through AC: B twice (yeah, not much compared to some of you AC veterans here, but I paid attention to story quite a lot.), but didn't notice such a connection. Can someone please tell me what it is? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

rob.davies2014
09-16-2011, 10:01 AM
"...The cross darken the horizon..."
-Juno

RzaRecta357
09-16-2011, 10:58 AM
Yeah I love those comics and maybe the new 10 pages will help us understand a bit more about him.

He has seen "everything" and KNOWS what he must do. Maybe what happened in the book is all planned by him to help Desmond somehow in the end.

twenty_glyphs
09-16-2011, 11:17 AM
I posted this before in the making of the encyclopedia thread, but that link is likely because one of the Cluster puzzles in Brotherhood has a letter from Warren Vidic that mentions Subject 4, which is Daniel Cross. The lines on that chart linking different story entries aren't always big links, just links showing that one part of the story introduces something that's picked up on later. The link from AC2 to The Fall #1 says it's because of the mention of Tunguska and the Staff in AC2 which leads to The Fall's story. And I highly doubt that Juno was referring to Daniel Cross. Minerva also said to be wary of the cross, so it's so much more likely that they are referring to the Templars as a whole.

BK-110
09-16-2011, 11:30 AM
Just noticed that this also confirms that William Miles is Bill Miles. Well, not that I'm the first to notice.

dxsxhxcx
09-16-2011, 11:41 AM
[SPOILERS - THE FALL, taken from wiki]

Nikolai did infiltrate Nicholas II's residence, asking him for the location of the Staff, which he had spotted on a picture of the Tsar. Nicholas II, threatened, brought Nikolai to the Staff, though Nikolai was quickly able to conclude that it was a fake.

Nikolai proceeded to leave the building via a window, but not before hearing Nicholas II confirm to him that Grigori Rasputin had worn a splinter around his neck, which was of the same material as the Staff, according to Nikolai's description.

Nikolai and two other men went to search for Rasputin's grave and upon finding it, dug him up. Examining the corpse, Nikolai searched for the splinter that Nicholas II had mentioned, until he found what he was after and then returned to Anna, who was waiting for him in their carriage.

Some time after taking the splinter from Rasputin's corpse, Nikolai chose to retire and abruptly cut his ties with the Assassin Order. Along with their daughter, Nikolai and Anna crossed Russia's borders and boarded a ship bound for the United States, where they started a new life together and had at least one more child.

[END OF SPOILERS]

what if the coordinates that we got at the end of the Da Vinci DLC is the place where this splinter Nikolai had is hidden now?! Maybe this is the link between "Daniel Cross/Nikolai" and ACB...