PDA

View Full Version : I live through you guys...

animator303
04-07-2005, 09:50 AM
its true. for the past week I have had to result to locking this game up, so that i can get work done. Man this a great game!!!!

Its funny though....I spend just as much time reading this forum, i just might aswell play the game.. But i cant, i have no will power, if I open that box, I can pretty much write off the rest of this school year..

6 more days......6 more... I CANT WAIT!!!

so continue posting the possitive threads people..... cause for now i am playing this game through your wonderful experiences.

oh and if anyone can find it in their heart to post a shot of a mine field, that would be great.

Thanks all, I be joining you soon......
6 days.........sigh*

animator303
04-07-2005, 09:50 AM
its true. for the past week I have had to result to locking this game up, so that i can get work done. Man this a great game!!!!

Its funny though....I spend just as much time reading this forum, i just might aswell play the game.. But i cant, i have no will power, if I open that box, I can pretty much write off the rest of this school year..

6 more days......6 more... I CANT WAIT!!!

so continue posting the possitive threads people..... cause for now i am playing this game through your wonderful experiences.

oh and if anyone can find it in their heart to post a shot of a mine field, that would be great.

Thanks all, I be joining you soon......
6 days.........sigh*

Cess-SGTRoc
04-07-2005, 02:13 PM
No will power? You sound like you are doing very well even though you want to play the game.
If you keep this up you will do very well in work and life.
Keep making the right choices like you are and hang in there.

Nukem_Hicks
04-07-2005, 02:20 PM
I had the exact opposite happen to me; I found out that I just need to pass my classes this semester rather than actually do well (my plans following graduation were finalized) and, as a result, I can play more than ever before! Of course, after August it is entirely feasible that I won't be able to play for a straight 9 months...so I'd better make up for it while I can.