PDA

View Full Version : Pre-release still locked

Wingedmaiden
04-09-2008, 10:56 AM
What do i need to do to unlock the prerelease for the PC. Steam still shows unreleased. Anyone have an idea?

Wingedmaiden
04-09-2008, 10:56 AM
What do i need to do to unlock the prerelease for the PC. Steam still shows unreleased. Anyone have an idea?

dacoolstas
04-09-2008, 11:00 AM
we'll by the looks of it they are updating something so just be patient. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Wingedmaiden
04-10-2008, 02:25 AM
ok, website said release 8th, its now the 10th here in california and still not unlocked. how much patience is required before ubi updates status? why should people who paid for prerelease have to wait days after actual release?

jade.mk
04-11-2008, 11:08 AM
I got mine unlocked Wed night. Try restarting Steam. It should decrypt the files and then allow you to play.

caswallawn_2k7
04-11-2008, 02:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wingedmaiden:
ok, website said release 8th, its now the 10th here in california and still not unlocked. how much patience is required before ubi updates status? why should people who paid for prerelease have to wait days after actual release? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
steam has nothing to do with Ubi the are just using it to release games over its like if you local game store decided not to put it out on launch day there is nothing ubi can do about it. but yeh have you tried restarting steam or to run the game? as some times my steam only updates if i try to run the game.