PDA

View Full Version : Oleg - calling air support

XyZspineZyX
07-27-2003, 06:21 AM
Hello Oleg, today i got a good idea i think... as u can see i have to say i dont have many good ideas.. well u shuld add pets for the pilots, most pilot had peds.. we want pets oleg!........... no that isnt my idea, today while flying, i got in a combat 2 vs 8 russians, i was one of the 2, they shot down my wing man, and i run back to my base, and in the way there were 2 fw190 kind like little far but no so, so i used comands, ground- requesting assistend, and they said, no fighters close by.. so i got all the way back to my base and flying over it and the 8 russians were still atacking me, and ones again "ho sorry dude we are to busy down here to fighters to take off from the base" (sorry no fighters near by good luck)

dont you think it would good and real when u are realy outnumbered, and flying over ur own base, there could be a random feature to get other aircraft from base if u need help realy badly, i guess yes, the mesg shuld be "requesting assistence" "rgr hold on we are sending fighters to your vector, hold on"

other thing would be nice to be able to report enemy ground and air activity for example in recon missions, and like that afect what your army mates do in the mission?

besides i made it in that mission, got shoot down but bail out

"Never forget the past so we dont make the same mistakes in the future"

XyZspineZyX
07-27-2003, 06:21 AM
Hello Oleg, today i got a good idea i think... as u can see i have to say i dont have many good ideas.. well u shuld add pets for the pilots, most pilot had peds.. we want pets oleg!........... no that isnt my idea, today while flying, i got in a combat 2 vs 8 russians, i was one of the 2, they shot down my wing man, and i run back to my base, and in the way there were 2 fw190 kind like little far but no so, so i used comands, ground- requesting assistend, and they said, no fighters close by.. so i got all the way back to my base and flying over it and the 8 russians were still atacking me, and ones again "ho sorry dude we are to busy down here to fighters to take off from the base" (sorry no fighters near by good luck)

dont you think it would good and real when u are realy outnumbered, and flying over ur own base, there could be a random feature to get other aircraft from base if u need help realy badly, i guess yes, the mesg shuld be "requesting assistence" "rgr hold on we are sending fighters to your vector, hold on"

other thing would be nice to be able to report enemy ground and air activity for example in recon missions, and like that afect what your army mates do in the mission?

besides i made it in that mission, got shoot down but bail out

XyZspineZyX
07-27-2003, 06:44 AM
It would be a nice feature, scrambling aircrafts to save your butt, but until then I guess you've just experienced what most German pilots found themselves in in the latter part of the war, no backup..

XyZspineZyX
07-27-2003, 08:44 PM
no back up even that ur enemy is over your base? dont think ppl is going to be stupid not to tray to get planes up if the enemy is over ur base and the base is in danger

XyZspineZyX
07-28-2003, 03:11 AM
hehe in that Particulr case: 8 Fockes hunting a Russki, gerÔ┬┤mans low oin ammo and fuel, flak hammering, is that danger to the base? methinks i would get off the ground when Fopckes are winchester, and hubnt them down, one by one...
but thats jhust me.

The basic idea sweems good though- being devoted to Modding a game ( cfs3, i see much potential in tis game, the big advantage being that it is Running smooth on every Machine without such tech probs as on other Sims...

well, nuff for my First Post here- ifi haver a good uidea, i ll come back.

Messerdrver