PDA

View Full Version : this makes AC1 look unfinished



vrgadin
11-17-2009, 12:57 PM
title says it all, i cant bhelieve how far above and beyond ubisoft went to create this masterpiece. the depth of the game is incredible, the sheer amount of things you can do is amazing, this is more of an RPG game for gods sake! it really makes AC1 look unfinished, unpolished and just sad! awesome work ubi montreal!

ACII_Addicted
11-17-2009, 01:01 PM
And what's the reason for this thread? I think we all agree that AC is not just another blood sheding RPG killing anything violently with no ih-depth history game ... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif And why don't you mention why it is not unfinished? Unless you assume it is not , because of how good the plot-line is? That's why we have the 2nd one coming out ... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

vrgadin
11-17-2009, 01:05 PM
this is a forum, you know, where you write your thoughts down dont write a response just to be abrasive to the OP, it looks alot like a cry for attention.

Tetsou88
11-17-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by vrgadin:
title says it all, i cant bhelieve how far above and beyond ubisoft went to create this masterpiece. the depth of the game is incredible, the sheer amount of things you can do is amazing, this is more of an RPG game for gods sake! it really makes AC1 look unfinished, unpolished and just sad! awesome work ubi montreal!

I concur.

Ubisoft Montreal have made an awesome game.
It makes AC1 feel last gen. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

bornforhaze
11-17-2009, 01:09 PM
Glad to hear it! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ACII_Addicted
11-17-2009, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by vrgadin:
this is a forum, you know, where you write your thoughts down dont write a response just to be abrasive to the OP, it looks alot like a cry for attention.

WTF attention ? O.o Well i am pretty sure that these thoughts of yours , have surely been writen down already by others , i don't discourage you to write them ... even again ... but at least try to .. umm .. complete them.. for example you say in the title that's why ac1 looks unfinished or whatever ... and you don't mention anything about it ?

kleaneasy
11-17-2009, 01:16 PM
ACII Addicted my understanding from his post was not that he thinks the game was unfinished but that the improvement from 1 to 2 makes the first look a much poorer quality and thus unfinished.

vrgadin
11-17-2009, 01:28 PM
ms-kleansey, yes thats exactly what i meant, this game is so far beyond the first, it makes AC1 look unfinished, and ac2 addicted, i will not get into the details why i thinik this as im avoiding spoilers of any kind

ACII_Addicted
11-17-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by ms-kleaneasy:
ACII Addicted my understanding from his post was not that he thinks the game was unfinished but that the improvement from 1 to 2 makes the first look a much poorer quality and thus unfinished.

Ok .. Gosh , sorry http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif I am either too excited and anxious about my friday , or just too tired reading all that stuff about ACII which have made me go crazy .. i need punishment http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gif

godsmack_darius
11-17-2009, 06:03 PM
AC1 graphics are better then AC2, Anyone notice that?

oldman765
11-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
AC1 graphics are better then AC2, Anyone notice that?

I prefer ac2's graphics plus in ac1 the colours don't seem nearly as vibrant as in ac2. But that's just of course my opinion.

B-MAN_WARRIOR
11-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by ACII_Addicted:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vrgadin:
this is a forum, you know, where you write your thoughts down dont write a response just to be abrasive to the OP, it looks alot like a cry for attention.

WTF attention ? O.o Well i am pretty sure that these thoughts of yours , have surely been writen down already by others , i don't discourage you to write them ... even again ... but at least try to .. umm .. complete them.. for example you say in the title that's why ac1 looks unfinished or whatever ... and you don't mention anything about it ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i actually agree with ACII_Addicted on this one

tdi10
11-18-2009, 03:37 PM
yeah i actually think ac1's graphics are better, but that's probabl because it has more going on, anyway i like ac2 better.