PDA

View Full Version : Time to expand Hyperlobby

USAflyer
01-03-2005, 02:05 PM
I can not log on from the hours 3pm EST to 6pm EST because it is "full." This is unnaceptable. Time to fix hyperlobby. What are your thoughts?

Slechtvalk
01-03-2005, 02:13 PM
Well there are worser things.
But it's annoying, yes.

Myself am surprised, allot of people must have gotten this game with Christmas.

Daiichidoku
01-03-2005, 02:14 PM
Get there earlier..SUnday nights are, of course the busiest, with most ppl at home

Too bad some ppl just sit in the lobby fo rhours upon hoiurs, without ever flying...THATS why the logjam

_VR_ScorpionWorm
01-03-2005, 02:14 PM
If it isnt broke, dont fix it. Hyperlobby doenst need fixing, it needs an upgrade. And with the growing number of fliers it does need to grow to encompass its many players. But thats something only the developer can do, and if he cant make it any larger then eventually it will lead to making a larger program and using another network to handle the players, in turn it will cost the developer money. My opinion at least, I could be wrong.

PS. just keep clicking connect till you get in. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Troll2k
01-03-2005, 03:34 PM
The developer of Hyperlobby has written this program out of the kindness of his heart and made it available to us all free of charge.He pays for all its bandwidth out of his own pocket.(which I understand is a large sum in his country.)

Very few of us would(or could afford) to host all that bandwidth for free.

Maybe in the future with some donations he might be able to afford more bandwidth.

JG7_Rall
01-03-2005, 03:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Troll2k:
The developer of Hyperlobby has written this program out of the kindness of his heart and made it available to us all free of charge.He pays for all its bandwidth out of his own pocket.(which I understand is a large sum in his country.)

Very few of us would(or could afford) to host all that bandwidth for free.

Maybe in the future with some donations he might be able to afford more bandwidth. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't realize that. If that's the case, then I agree with you.