PDA

View Full Version : White Edition Exclusive In-Game map (Possible Spiolers)

EzioAssassin51
12-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Is anyone else disappointed with white Editon map? All you get is a blooming 2000f!

I thought it was fun and a great challenge i just didn't like the reward!

StrangelovePhD
12-07-2009, 10:33 PM
The bonus maps rewards really aren't anything special, but the maps themselves (atleast the ones in the Master Edition as well as the Uplay one) are extremely fun to navigate with the parkour moves.

By the time you get to Venice the money is completely useless anyway. It's just fun to explore and climb over every area of the game. The money is a superfluous prize at the end.

Captain Tomatoz
12-08-2009, 12:14 AM
the best one in my opinion was the venice arsenal shipyard that you get with the black edition

caswallawn_2k7
12-08-2009, 04:24 AM
they always said the map's were just a way to explore some of the well known buildings in that time, but to be honest I thought they were quite good. the reward is only there so you do actually get something for looking round these building's. as for only getting 2k you obviously didn't look at the environment like they intended as there were multiple chess scattered through the level's.

Victoroos
12-08-2009, 07:33 AM
can anyone give me a link to a video with the bonus maps showed.

So I can watch them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

thnaks already