PDA

View Full Version : what happened to desmond after brotherhood ends

jaws1234j
10-22-2011, 08:07 PM
i think i know what happend to desmond after the coma with 3 peices of evidence 1st if you exit the animus and go to the email you can hack lucys email and theres an email from some one named william and in this email he obviosely knows that lucys using desmond to find the apple and seems to trust lucy 2nd we know after he stabs lucy he goes into a coma and is put back in the animus by 2 men we dont know 3rd when you start davinchis disaperence 2 voices say ezio is remembering somethig and one trys to stop the memory but the other says to continue it and the first one replys "ok WILLIAM" meaning probly they saved desmond (and mabe lucy) and he should wake from the coma with william but not at the begining thanks to a youtube video showing desmond in a different reality probly from the coma and i feel outragously smart for figuring this out so dont judge me if im wrong

roostersrule2
10-22-2011, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by jaws1234j:
i think i know what happend to desmond after the coma with 3 peices of evidence 1st if you exit the animus and go to the email you can hack lucys email and theres an email from some one named william and in this email he obviosely knows that lucys using desmond to find the apple and seems to trust lucy 2nd we know after he stabs lucy he goes into a coma and is put back in the animus by 2 men we dont know 3rd when you start davinchis disaperence 2 voices say ezio is remembering somethig and one trys to stop the memory but the other says to continue it and the first one replys "ok WILLIAM" meaning probly they saved desmond (and mabe lucy) and he should wake from the coma with william but not at the begining thanks to a youtube video showing desmond in a different reality probly from the coma and i feel outragously smart for figuring this out so dont judge me if im wrong Your not wrong but this stuff is is well known the only thing we don't know is what happens to Desmond when he's in the black room and what happens when he wakes up.

Hello and welcome to the forums.

SirRaelix
10-22-2011, 08:41 PM
Desmond is stuck in a coma and has to piece together his mind to get out of it. But no one knows what happened to Lucy or why she was stabbed. There is only predictions right now, no one truly knows what happened to her or what will be of Desmond, obviously he has a bigger role in the series than one ending in ACR. It is just to be determined at this point

jaws1234j
10-22-2011, 08:44 PM
well i just replayed brotherhood after an erased update made it so i couldnt load my old file and i exited the animus and looked around and noticed this none of my friends found this out i didnt know any one else did and i have to replay every assassins creed this weekend(except bloodlines it sucks)cuz my 98.2% AC2 got deleated so ive been running thru all of them again making my obsesion return and revelations go up on my list of games to buy first

jaws1234j
10-22-2011, 08:47 PM
but one thing i want to know is where did the accent and same scare ezio has come from on altiar

SirRaelix
10-22-2011, 08:59 PM
well i just replayed brotherhood after an erased update made it so i couldnt load my old file and i exited the animus and looked around and noticed this none of my friends found this out i didnt know any one else did and i have to replay every assassins creed this weekend(except bloodlines it sucks)cuz my 98.2% AC2 got deleated so ive been running thru all of them again making my obsesion return and revelations go up on my list of games to buy first

Don't worry, it is at the top of the list of games taht I want too. I can't wait for it. The worst part is of the games I have pre-ordered it is the last to be released http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

NewBlade200
10-22-2011, 09:12 PM
I really want to find out how long Des has been out and where he is (I believe Shaun received a message from an Assassin about where they would go after Monterigionie). Most of all, I want to know what has happened to the present characters. I'm hoping they remember to fill us in on exactly what has happened.

Krayus Korianis
10-22-2011, 09:19 PM
but one thing i want to know is where did the accent and same scare ezio has come from on altiar

Animus 2.0 enabled Ata´r's real accent. Which is done by Philip Shahbaz.

Calvarok
10-22-2011, 09:34 PM
Actually it turns out it might not be. Phillip tweeted that he didn't know about Revelations voicework. I don't know what's up with that.

Serrachio
10-22-2011, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jaws1234j:

Animus 2.0 enabled Ata´r's real accent. Which is done by Philip Shahbaz. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is true.

I think it was mentioned by Rebecca that the Abstergo Animus' translation software was advanced to the point in that it could translate every word, but at the cost of Altair sounding American.

With Animus 2.0, the translation software allowed for more accents, but it would occasionally let some words slip by untranslated, hence the Italian and Turkish in AC2 onward.

jaws1234j
10-22-2011, 09:57 PM
well that still doesnt explain ezios scare on altiar and desmond did they all get pounded in the face with a rock?

Moultonborough
10-22-2011, 10:00 PM
well that still doesnt explain ezios scare on altiar and desmond did they all get pounded in the face with a rock?

You mean scar? No, besides Ezio we have no idea how they got theirs. At least I don't anyway.

jaws1234j
10-22-2011, 10:07 PM
well i geuss they used the same model or something cuz des and altiar look remarably alike but what ever does any one know how to unlock the rest of the christina missions this is me off
<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

jaws1234j
10-22-2011, 10:09 PM
hahaha holy it auto bleeps
haha

jaws1234j
10-22-2011, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by F3arTh3L3g3nd:
Desmond is stuck in a coma and has to piece together his mind to get out of it. But no one knows what happened to Lucy or why she was stabbed. There is only predictions right now, no one truly knows what happened to her or what will be of Desmond, obviously he has a bigger role in the series than one ending in ACR. It is just to be determined at this point
wait i do he was controled by menerva to stab lucy she said lucy was to go with him to the afterlife to fufill his destiny

Moultonborough
10-22-2011, 10:14 PM
I would avoid double posting. But anyway to get more Christina missions you need to get a higher synch rate. The second one will pop up once you reach 15% and other higher percentages as well. And yes, I find it kinda funny as well that it "auto bleeps".

EDIT: Now triple post I would avoid, you can Edit by the little envelope with the eraser in the lower right corner. But, it was not Minerva who forced Desmond to stab Lucy, it was Juno.

Serrachio
10-22-2011, 10:24 PM
Also, afterlife would assume that Desmond had died, but it's been confirmed that Desmond is in a coma, not dead.

Lucy's fate is also currently unknown.

I believe that Juno made Desmond stab Lucy to intentionally go into a coma, so that he could repair his mind and find out about the secret that binds himself, Altair and Ezio together.

After all, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, and Juno's actions might have some hidden beneficial meaning behind them.

jaws1234j
10-22-2011, 10:31 PM
yay i know it wasnt afterlife but it was something like that i already saw it like 2 days after it came out(preordered it) thought that that holo was menerva from AC2 and i was pretty obvous he was being controled cuz he dint just walk up and stab her he was trying to fight it

jaws1234j
10-22-2011, 10:36 PM
i just vagly lisend i was texting at the same time

jaws1234j
10-22-2011, 10:37 PM
i just needed to do this 10th post .... wow that works

Tully__
10-23-2011, 04:47 AM
i just needed to do this 10th post ...
I suggest you re-read the forum rules. If the filter blanks a word, you shouldn't be using it. You also shouldn't be working out other ways to spell it so that it bypasses the filter. You can find the forum rules in a topic near the top of the forum page or click this link: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/2961017947 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2961017947)