PDA

View Full Version : Annoying little bug

ArturoG
12-22-2007, 01:30 PM
I was just showing my cousin how to play chess via CM: grandmaster edition. But in the firsts lessons where it teaches you how to move the pieces, and you have to capture the pawns in the board with the different pieces, the program ruins the momentum of the various captures by having you clicking "next" after each capture.
I remember in the 10th edition, in that exercise, every time you captured a pawn it just said "Good. Keep going" and you can keep on going (I know because I learned chess with that edition), but now it says "Correct." and doesn't let you do anything until you click next and it goes "Good. Keep going".
There are other exercises with that problem as well. Just a little annoying thing that maybe you want to adress in the next patch (if any).

ArturoG
12-22-2007, 01:30 PM
I was just showing my cousin how to play chess via CM: grandmaster edition. But in the firsts lessons where it teaches you how to move the pieces, and you have to capture the pawns in the board with the different pieces, the program ruins the momentum of the various captures by having you clicking "next" after each capture.
I remember in the 10th edition, in that exercise, every time you captured a pawn it just said "Good. Keep going" and you can keep on going (I know because I learned chess with that edition), but now it says "Correct." and doesn't let you do anything until you click next and it goes "Good. Keep going".
There are other exercises with that problem as well. Just a little annoying thing that maybe you want to adress in the next patch (if any).