PDA

View Full Version : I cant get past the Templar fight (spoilers)

obiwan76
11-17-2007, 04:00 PM
I have tried blocking and also tried a straight on attack. I gess its bad but I cant beat them all. Any suggestions guys. I can get them down to about 5 before they kill me, have tried it about 10-12 times.

Bradeng
11-17-2007, 04:05 PM
I'd say take the fight to the roofs and stock up on knives before-hand. Fill them full of knives when they follow you up and watch 'em fall to their death. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Destrier
11-17-2007, 04:06 PM
Lol the first time i met a templar i was killed quite quickly. But then for some reason i didnt attack him because i saw him as a good guy.

After that when i reloaded i was doing some freerunning on the rooftops when i got the message "Templar killed!"

Im guessing he fell off a rooftop or something went wrong somewhere! Not to bothered if they are so hard to kill!

This was also really early on, before i had knives or the small knife, i think it was before or just after the first assassination.

NeoshinobiX
11-17-2007, 04:07 PM
Templars are hard because they defense break and heavy attack like crazy, remember this.

So by knowing this the best strategy would be to dodge instead of trying to counter. After you dodge they're usually open for an attack.

You yourself can use defense break. It's a powerful ability against templars and you will have to master it to beat the templar leader.

Grabbing them is also a way to take them out easy. Throw them then slash away when they try to get up. Just remember that these are templars and they don't go down easy.

If you are low on health run around the area with them chasing you for a bit your health will slowly recover.

Do the same with the Templar boss he counter attacks, defense breaks, and heavy attacks ALOT. So be sure to master dodging, grabbing, and doing defense break. If he brings you to low health, run around for awhile or as they say in MMOs "Kite him!".

It's not an easy fight so don't try to rush it. take it one step at a time.

obiwan76
11-17-2007, 04:07 PM
This is the Templar fight at Richard the Lionhearts army. I have to fight about 9-10 templars at once. They are raping me...

NeoshinobiX
11-17-2007, 04:14 PM
Yeah read my post bro thats what I was talking about. ^^ took me about 6 times to before I got used to dodging instead of countering.

obiwan76
11-17-2007, 04:21 PM
Found out how I have to beat it. When my health gets low sprint around in a big circle and let them chase ya, while gettting health back...Cheap i know, but it works

NeoshinobiX
11-17-2007, 06:23 PM
Thats what I had just said...your welcome

obiwan76
11-17-2007, 07:20 PM
Sorry thanks I didnt read the post all the way...thats what I get for not paying attention...lol Thanks again though.

Tin
11-17-2007, 07:51 PM
Remember, when they fall, get out your wrist blade while they are on the floor for a quick kill!

Expired_Exile
11-17-2007, 08:13 PM
this may be out of range, but besides knocking them to the floor, for me it is easier to just take out ur assassins blade, and just counter with that (if ur good with counters of course).. same with al muylm(master) // btw.. was it just me or.. did u guys know u had to throw a knife at him to beat him in one shot// knife, then assassin blade counter.

BoomerVIII
11-17-2007, 08:59 PM
the way i did it was to hack and slash with my sword to try and get any free hits. i can usually counterattack or dodge any attacks against me in time for some quick kills. templars love to grab you so always take the advantage by breaking them and get some easy hits in. when you throw anyone on the ground from a counter, always focus on killing them while they are open to free hits. i managed to kill them all really really fast, this games battle controls are sick :P

NeoshinobiX
11-17-2007, 10:40 PM
Throwing knifes at Al Muylm seemed to easy once I found out it only took one so I just made it last and counter, dodge w/e...I was bored.

Not much of a final boss lol.

And Expired_Exile, Templars aren't the easiest people to counter lol. But yeah hidden blade when they on ground ftw.