PDA

View Full Version : The games scripting/audio is anoying (spoilers)

dkbm95
11-29-2010, 08:02 AM
When i steal the identity of the money collecter in sequence 6 i think? All it says is "i hope they let us go inside" in a very weird voice
And another moment is in sequence 8 when you have to climb up the castello and all cesere says is" am i hurting you" or "give me the apple, its mine" and then lucrezia is crying like a 3 year old child.......

extrememuffin
11-29-2010, 08:14 AM
lol i agree with the 2nd one since that was really annoying but the first one didnt bother me

dkbm95
11-29-2010, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by extrememuffin:
lol i agree with the 2nd one since that was really annoying but the first one didnt bother me Ure right the first one made me laugh a little an wasnt so anoying but the 2nd one......

extrememuffin
11-29-2010, 08:34 AM
i acctualy wanted to beat up lucrezia for crying like a little ***** when i went through the window. it was acctually really anoying because i cound figure out where the window was for awhile

LadyGahan2010
11-29-2010, 08:48 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif Cesare and Lucrezia "dialogue" is best ever! And actually both examples from OP made me LOL Love them, nothing annoying, on the contrary http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

notafanboy
11-29-2010, 09:25 AM
i could imagine all the guards outside
cesare: give me the apple !
lucretzia: *crying*
cesare : it is mine not yours !
guard outside : damn all of this for an apple ?

extrememuffin
11-29-2010, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
i could imagine all the guards outside
cesare: give me the apple !
lucretzia: *crying*
cesare : it is mine not yours !
guard outside : damn all of this for an apple ?
gaurd 1:yo man dont tell cesare you have an apple in your lunch bag or he might kill you
gaurd 2:what why would he kill me
gaurd 1:i dont know but he is beating up lucrezia for not giving him an apple
gaurd 2:wow what a douch
*Ezio walks in eating an apple*
Ezio:so what you guys talking about over here
gaurd 2:cesare is trying to steel peoples apples, quick hide your apple.
Ezio:wow what a douch
gaurd 2:yeah thats what i said

damn i need to find that caption game...

Mitchings
11-29-2010, 05:35 PM
The first one actually had me laughing, the way in which it was said tickled my funny bone.

The second was admittedly annoying, it never ceases to amaze me how they can let that sort of thing past quality control.

I could say something about BD > DVD and the potential of one over the other, but that's just asking for trouble in a forum I'm new to, lol.