PDA

View Full Version : Warren Vidic in AC:Revelations?

Brunadas
09-28-2011, 12:18 PM
Hi guys,just wanted to know if Warren Vidic will be in AC:Revelations Story Mode?Does anyone know anything about this?

Last time we seen him was in AC II in the end and then he never appeared in AC:B(at least not in the Story Mode).

Cheers

Jexx21
09-28-2011, 12:19 PM
Probably not.

He wasn't exactly that interesting of a character.

johnnyhayek
09-28-2011, 12:22 PM
Perhaps at the end, when Desmond wakes from his coma and finds out what the heck happened. Or, maybe in one of Desmond's memories

Brunadas
09-28-2011, 12:23 PM
I know it wasn't but would be nice to Desmond finally kill him or at least make is life a living HELL!!Don't you agree? :P

johnnyhayek
09-28-2011, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Brunadas:
I know it wasn't but would be nice to Desmond finally kill him or at least make is life a living HELL!!Don't you agree? :P

If I were Desmond, I would shake Vidic's hand for abducting him since he was the reason we got to play this awesome series http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ShaneO7K
09-28-2011, 12:29 PM
He's in a cutscene for multiplayer, but at the minute I don't we have anything to really say he will definetly be in singleplayer. It would be good to see him again.

If he was to appear in single player it would probably be in one of Desmonds own memories and if not that he could have a tiny part around the end of the game.

LightRey
09-28-2011, 01:52 PM
Unless he appears after Desmond wakes up, no.

PirateRob
09-28-2011, 01:55 PM
would be cool but i doubt we'll see vidic again in single player till ac3, maybe as desmond's first target?

CRUDFACE
09-28-2011, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Brunadas:
Hi guys,just wanted to know if Warren Vidic will be in AC:Revelations Story Mode?Does anyone know anything about this?

Last time we seen him was in AC II in the end and then he never appeared in AC:B(at least not in the Story Mode).

Cheers

He may appear in a flashback for when Desmond first wakes up and calls him a bastard. Don't really know since they've been secretive about Desmond's section gameplay.

naran6142
09-28-2011, 03:50 PM
i dont think the desmond sections of ACR will take place during the events of AC1

LightRey
09-28-2011, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by naran6142:
i dont think the desmond sections of ACR will take place during the events of AC1
Me neither. They've avoided any overlap, up till now, so I doubt they'll start doing it now.