PDA

View Full Version : Thats all there is?

Kieran_Y
11-19-2007, 09:30 PM
I thought there would be something a bit more enticing, but in the LE do you only get a ginormous tin box with only the 3" model, art/strategy pamphlet, Penny Arcade Comic, and then game/bonus disc in a standard green case?! The HUUUUGE tin seems to present that something is better inside... Anyways good marketing on part of ubisoft...

in the end I bought Assassin's Creed to play it, and in that aspect I am overly satisfied, just not so much with the physical product.

Kieran_Y
11-19-2007, 09:30 PM
I thought there would be something a bit more enticing, but in the LE do you only get a ginormous tin box with only the 3" model, art/strategy pamphlet, Penny Arcade Comic, and then game/bonus disc in a standard green case?! The HUUUUGE tin seems to present that something is better inside... Anyways good marketing on part of ubisoft...

in the end I bought Assassin's Creed to play it, and in that aspect I am overly satisfied, just not so much with the physical product.

Kieran_Y
11-20-2007, 06:01 PM
can anybody confirm?

Pr0metheus 1962
11-20-2007, 06:06 PM
Yes, according to what I've read that's all there is.

Limited Editions of videogames are almost never worth the extra cost. In my view they're a way for game companies to extract money from people who don't check out the contents beforehand.

I always laugh when people in stores ask me whether I want the LE. I mean it's like buying an extended warranty - it's never NEVER worth the cost.