PDA

View Full Version : Borgia's real last words

Blood-drop
12-21-2009, 03:15 AM
Right Borgia real last words were " Curse you Ezio. Curse you" How cool is that. Then he Died

EzioAssassin51
12-21-2009, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by Blood-drop:
Right Borgia real last words were " Curse you Ezio. Curse you" How cool is that. Then he Died

#1. I don't remember him saying that unless you are saying real life!

#2. What do you mean real? He didn't say his last words in the game! Ezio <span class="ev_code_WHITE">Didn't kill him!!</span>

Captain Tomatoz
12-21-2009, 04:23 AM
he didnt die in the game he died 4 years after http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Blood-drop
12-21-2009, 07:34 AM
No not in the game i looked in his life for an history project ( find a pope and write about him) And his life when he dies in 1510 he says "Curse you Ezio curse you." Look up it on wikiapida ( Pope Alexander 4 )

Abeonis
12-21-2009, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Blood-drop:
No not in the game i looked in his life for an history project ( find a pope and write about him) And his life when he dies in 1510 he says "Curse you Ezio curse you." Look up it on wikiapida ( Pope Alexander 4 )

You've got to be kidding me. You actually believe those were his last words? As all-encompassing as wikipedia is, even it can fall prey to vandalism sometimes... Borgia's real last words were "Wait a minute..."

TheEpicWolf
12-21-2009, 08:50 AM
It says on wiki that he died in 1503 and Abeonis is right his last words were "Wait a minute"

DiamondBlade_R
12-21-2009, 08:50 AM
Ezio is obviously a fictive character, don't tell me you would actually accept an information taken from a Wiki - that being a site well-known for how unreliable its pages can be - to be true..

OzDavis
12-21-2009, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Abeonis:
As all-encompassing as wikipedia is, even it can fall prey to vandalism sometimes... But, in this case, it hasn't:

He is said to have uttered the last words "Wait a minute," before expiring. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Alexander_VI#Death)

SWJS
12-21-2009, 03:20 PM
Actually, it says this:

and after accepting last rites and making a confession, the despairing Alexander VI expired on 18 August 1503 at the age of 72. He is said to have uttered the last words "May the Father of Understanding Guide Us," before expiring.

TheEpicWolf
12-21-2009, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
Actually, it says this:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and after accepting last rites and making a confession, the despairing Alexander VI expired on 18 August 1503 at the age of 72. He is said to have uttered the last words "May the Father of Understanding Guide Us," before expiring. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's been changed then because it was "Wait a minute" when i read it. And i know that because the link above is the page i was on when i read it.

EDIT: and now someone has changed it back....... this is why i don't believe anything on Wiki

ToKillInPeace
12-21-2009, 04:23 PM
ITT: Wikipedia trolls who are fans of Assassin's Creed.

breakdown89
12-21-2009, 09:08 PM
no, your all wrong......i clearly remember him saying with his last dying breath "wait a minute, where'd you say you got that tailored?"

ToKillInPeace
12-21-2009, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by DeusEx89:
no, your all wrong......i clearly remember him saying with his last dying breath "wait a minute, where'd you say you got that tailored?"

ahaha, a joker! I love it :P

Crouching.Tiger
12-22-2009, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
Actually, it says this:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and after accepting last rites and making a confession, the despairing Alexander VI expired on 18 August 1503 at the age of 72. He is said to have uttered the last words "May the Father of Understanding Guide Us," before expiring. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's been changed then because it was "Wait a minute" when i read it. And i know that because the link above is the page i was on when i read it.

EDIT: and now someone has changed it back....... this is why i don't believe anything on Wiki </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, up until last year the chair(wo)man of Wikimedia Foundation was Florence Devourard, who, according to Wikipedia "holds a DEA in genetics and biotechnologies from INPL. She worked in public research, first in flower plant genetic improvement, and second in microbiology to study the feasibility of polluted soil bioremediation"

Genetics and biotechnologies, we all know what that means, right? "Public research", "flower plant genetic improvement", right! With a "fortunate" name like Florence, it's like "Kingy McPresident" would end up leading the world just by chance. Since we read this on Wikipedia we know it's just lies.
She has also said "My concern has been stated: the policy "verifiability, not truth" is stupid."
Clearly, she's a member of a secret society, and as such she wouldn't let anybody who she wouldn't be able to handle succeed her. The current chairman, Michael Snow, was at the closing ceremony of "Wikimania" in Alexandria, Egypt on July 19, 2008. The place was actually Bibliotheca Alexandrina, a place that was built to "commemorate" the famous Library of Alexandria, the place where all the ancient knowledge wound up. I don't know what that means, but it's gotta be significant

So of course Wikipedia feels a urge to cover up every trace of Templars, after all, I haven't found any Piece of Eden on ANY picture in ANY article on Wikipedia, despite their recurrence throughout history.