PDA

View Full Version : Awesome, Fun, and Super-Easy Recipes to make for friends!

teacherrock101
11-12-2011, 06:57 PM
Hey guys! It's Beauty Lovely Ginger. I made a tutorial on making this week's recipe. It apparently couldn't load, so I will give simple instructions. This week, I am dedicating my recipe to Ella Lovely Capri.

Blaster Cupcakes
Supplies:
fork
bowl
junior mints or miny patties
cupcake with no frosting
your favorite candy
LOVE
Instructions:
Take an ammount of Junior Mints or Mint Patties (yorks) and mash with fork in a bowl. Mash them up until it is nice and creamy. If you like it chunky, then that's fine. If you don't already have a plain cupcake, ask your mom or dad to help you bake cupcakes. If you want to add something like marshmallows to your bowl, that's okay. When you have enough frosting (mashed up Junior Mints), carefully take a soft-edged knife and spread onto the top of your cupcake. If you want to add your favorite candies to your cupcake, that's great. So, when you are happy with your cupcake, give it to your friend or your family. Or... DEVOUR the cupcake!!!

I hope you guys liked this! There will be a new recipe hopefully in a couple of days! Remember to comment on this! If you did make the cupcake, take a picture of it! If you liked it, tell me! If anybody has any ideas, feel free to share!

teacherrock101
11-12-2011, 07:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SawLM-aCgdY

UbiWillow
11-13-2011, 05:32 PM
OMIGOSH!! i NEEED TO TRY MAKING THIS! I love mint chocolate EVERYTHING. If I have time I might take pictures of them!!!

BUCKRULES
11-13-2011, 05:45 PM
mmm...
that sounds amazing http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

nicole92598
11-19-2011, 09:40 AM
YUMMY!!!!!!! I will try to put up something later on! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ellak3
11-23-2011, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by teacherrock101:
Hey guys! It's Beauty Lovely Ginger. I made a tutorial on making this week's recipe. It apparently couldn't load, so I will give simple instructions. This week, I am dedicating my recipe to Ella Lovely Capri.

Blaster Cupcakes
Supplies:
fork
bowl
junior mints or miny patties
cupcake with no frosting
your favorite candy
LOVE
Instructions:
Take an ammount of Junior Mints or Mint Patties (yorks) and mash with fork in a bowl. Mash them up until it is nice and creamy. If you like it chunky, then that's fine. If you don't already have a plain cupcake, ask your mom or dad to help you bake cupcakes. If you want to add something like marshmallows to your bowl, that's okay. When you have enough frosting (mashed up Junior Mints), carefully take a soft-edged knife and spread onto the top of your cupcake. If you want to add your favorite candies to your cupcake, that's great. So, when you are happy with your cupcake, give it to your friend or your family. Or... DEVOUR the cupcake!!!

I hope you guys liked this! There will be a new recipe hopefully in a couple of days! Remember to comment on this! If you did make the cupcake, take a picture of it! If you liked it, tell me! If anybody has any ideas, feel free to share! OH EM GEE! THANKS BFFL!

UbiJoolywooly
11-29-2011, 11:46 PM
Oh, Yum! This sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing!