PDA

View Full Version : Pilot Career question

Neilpeel
03-01-2005, 07:00 AM
HI,
Am currently playing FB Ace in Pilot Career. I'm up to about 14 missions. My question is, when does the "career" end? (Other than being KIA) ie. will the war be over? or does it go on indefinetly?
thanks
Neil

TacticalYak3
03-01-2005, 07:30 AM
There is an end. However, the default campaign length (I believe) is VeryLong, which means over 100+ missions in most campaigns.

If you prefer, you can shorten the overall campaign length by inserting the necessary parameter in your config.ini file (VeryShort, Short, etc).

Alternatively, or in conjunction with the above, select a later time period when you start a campaign (this is also where you can select alternative aircraft).

Do some poking around to find out the campaign parameters available for DGEN. I'm away from my home computer or else I would post them for you mate.

TactS!

SithSpeeder
03-01-2005, 07:31 AM
Neil--

Don't you see a "Percent Complete" column when picking your pilot? I do. Some campaigns are relatively short (if you pick a late war start), others are really long (if you pick an early war start and make it through to the end).

YMMV.

* _54th_Speeder *