PDA

View Full Version : AC3 could involve Ezio... but not how you would guess

Assassin_Jake
11-29-2009, 07:06 PM
could AC3 take place relatively close to the end of Ac2? i think that it could work if it was only a few years after AC2. Ezio could take on an apprentice(like some orphan pickpocket he meets) or have a child. leonardo's death happens like... 18 years after the end of the first game, so we could incorporate that; also italy was pretty much conquered by someone i can't remember so that could be a good reason for a setting change. OR it could be that Ezio has set off to discover the meaning of Minerva's words.
let me know what you think. thanks

gsosolid
11-29-2009, 07:15 PM
I'd love to carry on as Ezio (or even Altair for that matter)
But in reality, don't you think after seeing that, Ezio would go mad? Or be branded mad by whoever hears his story?

Silhouelle
11-29-2009, 07:23 PM
I think it more like the story will move on and finish its Desmond arc. It would be nice though that future sequels, after the Desmond story comes to a close, goes back to the characters we played throughout the series and lets us play through their life after the end of their role respective of the Desmond story arc.

Would be spin-offs, in a sense, but bring all the improvements future games will bring (Graphics, gameplay, etc, etc) back to the 'old' characters. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Assassin_Jake
11-29-2009, 07:39 PM
no, the story would still involve desmond, so i guess scratch my orphan kid idea( unless someone can come up with a good idea.)
but i still would like the game to move forward. going back in time wouldn't make much sense to me, so in order to avoid guns it'd have to be pretty relative in the time to AC2

Avl521
11-29-2009, 07:50 PM
ok so I posted this in a thread about the sequel but it's involved with this since it involves either Ezio or a very young son of his (possibly) it may contain SPOILERS so it's your choice to read or not http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif :

ok I wanna tell my guess too:
England in the times of Henry VIII.
Henry was born in 1491, extremely close to ACII setting, Henry became prince of wales when his borther Arthur died in 1502 so Henry became prince and married Catherine of Aragon (minor spoilers: connection to spain... the spaniard...) Henry becomes king in 1509 and according to what I know his main way of dealing with traitors and opposition was execution (execution... assassination... quite similar) Henry was unable to have a male descendant with Catherine so he desperately searched for other women looking for a son which led to his second marriage with anne boleyn this whole matter had many troubles since he basically got divorced and then married again with anne, Henry also had trouble with rome and this lead to England separating from the chruch and Rome so in England the religious authority was no longer the Pope, but Henry himself.
Now, that was just a bit of the conflicts ha happened in he era, plus I bet there was conspiracy to kill henry or other people as almost always kings suffer from treasons however henry was not murdered.
So why do I think this setting works for a third game: MAYBE MINOR SPOILERS OF AC2

1. We have eleven years missing in Ezio's history, according to the assassin guy (don't remember his name) in this years there was sth going on with Caterina Sforza according to her biography Caterina was held hostage by Cesare BORGIA SON OF POPE ALEXANDER VI A.K.A RODRIGO BORGIA but anyways Ezio does say Caterina sounds like her type of woman... Caterina's husband is murdered in 1488 which is incidentially the time of sequence 11 and 11 years are lost in memories which could lead to a descendant, Forli is attacked by Cesare Borgia son of the pope and in 1499 Forli and Caterina fall in the hands of Cesare Borgia incindentally 1499 is when sequence 14 (Ezio's last and non corrupted memory) takes place. so Caterina dies in 1509 which is also the same year henry was crowned, I don't know if there's relevance but a possible descendant or Ezio himself could have ties with england with a trip or sth.

2. the date goes from possibly 1499 age in whic AC2 ends through 1509 date henry is crowned king to 1547 date of his death or even earlier considering we're interested in the Assassin and the pieces of eden not in the king or politics.

3.The date is close to Ezio, close to the Italian rennaissance, close to the ending of the game, close to America being discovered... the date also supports the gameplay aspect of Assassin's Creed I and II, so you don't have WWI or WWII so the game doesn't become a shooter but you can still have banking and monetary aspects and Ezio's gun (having the monetary aspect is the reason I think ACIII can't be done in earlier times) since ACIII cannot be done earlier it needs to happen after ACII but if it is too after guns enter so gameplay becomes more difficult to happen.

4.The location is England, many towers, castles, Knights, Kingdom, Horseback Riding etc. it just seems a good place and it allows for monetary system to exist, for ezio's hidden bladepoisongun to exist so it seems about right.

5.Don't know if possible since I don't know much bout Cesare Borgia but he died in 1507 according to wiki obviously AC doesn't actually follow death dates since pope alexander VI died in 1503 not in 1499, so cesare could be the next main villain and if he moves to england then Ezio could follow him there or sth.

sorry if the post is long I tend to speak a lot =P

godsmack_darius
11-29-2009, 08:37 PM
The next game, you will not be around JUST desmond, coz at the end of AC2 ****SPOILER***

Desmond is told too go back into the animus and look for more clues on the vaults

their will be more vaults

and the next one has to be either after ac2 or in between ac1 and 2

coz altair did create the hidden blade and gun

soo looks like we could have a prequel to the sequel http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif which is also a direct sequel to the first game

Avl521
11-29-2009, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
The next game, you will not be around JUST desmond, coz at the end of AC2 ****SPOILER***

Desmond is told too go back into the animus and look for more clues on the vaults

their will be more vaults

and the next one has to be either after ac2 or in between ac1 and 2

coz altair did create the hidden blade and gun

soo looks like we could have a prequel to the sequel http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif which is also a direct sequel to the first game
not necessarily, read my post above yours, it's a time after AC2 and could work http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Mitro-Blade
11-30-2009, 02:02 AM
I was thinking maybe a prequel with Altair's son, the one who was sent to kill Genghis Khan. Or that would maybe be kind of thin... Maybe the french revolution.

Black_Widow9
11-30-2009, 12:57 PM
Please post here-
Assassin's Creed 3 and beyond (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497/p/1)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>