PDA

View Full Version : Ezio, Altair's Armour, and ACR

X10J
05-13-2011, 02:40 PM
I just thought I'd share somethig that occured to me, and while it may contain some spoilers, it obviously isn't anything that wasn't in GI.

From Game Informer we learn that Assassin's Creed goes Iception by putting memories inside of memories when Ezio starts reliving Altair's past. Is it not plausable then that Ezio learns how to replicate Altair's armour by watching him learn how to create it in the first place.

It seems unlikely that this will happen but, again, Just thought I'd share. Any Thoughts?

Blind2Society
05-13-2011, 02:46 PM
So he can remake it I assume? Seems plausible. Though I wonder If Ubi would bother with such a thing. Could be a cool explanation for his new robes though. I guess we'll see.

X10J
05-13-2011, 02:51 PM
I doubt its his new robes, those are probably his defult outfit. And in all honesty I'd rather that they didn't do it.

Blind2Society
05-13-2011, 04:13 PM
I guess but what I was thinking is that when we first start in the game he is not wearing the outfit shown in game informer, but rather it is made. I dunno it was just a thought spurred on by your Altair armor theory

Fairus60
05-13-2011, 05:31 PM
I recently thought of something similar. As all of us remember, the robes that came with Altairīs armor didnt fit Altairīs era, right? So, my idea was, what if Ezioīs new robes (the ones from gameinformer) are actually Altairīs original Mentor Robes? Seems slightly impausible because of that screen that shows Ezio arriving in Masyaf with the suit already on, but maybe the actual ingame sequence will show him arriving with his Brotherhood Robes, similar to how in AC2 trailers orignally Ezio appeared in a civilian outfit during the execution of his parents, and in the actual game he appeared with the assassins robes

Sangine12
05-14-2011, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Fairus60:
I recently thought of something similar. As all of us remember, the robes that came with Altairīs armor didnt fit Altairīs era, right? So, my idea was, what if Ezioīs new robes (the ones from gameinformer) are actually Altairīs original Mentor Robes? Seems slightly impausible because of that screen that shows Ezio arriving in Masyaf with the suit already on, but maybe the actual ingame sequence will show him arriving with his Brotherhood Robes, similar to how in AC2 trailers orignally Ezio appeared in a civilian outfit during the execution of his parents, and in the actual game he appeared with the assassins robes

You could be right it might well have been Altairs, since the outfit has the Assassins symbol (the square one) only seen in AC1.