PDA

View Full Version : storyline questions

mcarey92
11-29-2009, 12:11 PM
ok so i just beat the game and i have no idea what any of it means. like what did that whole the truth sequence of clips mean? what were those people running from? also i dont understand what the overall goals of the assassins or the templars are. can anyone clarify?

mojsarn
11-29-2009, 01:20 PM
*SPOILERS* well nothing has been confirmed, but the theory is that ,as minerva said, people existed before us, long before us and more advanced. then they created us, according to the truth video they created us problaby for workpower (the factory scene) and controlled us with the pieces of eden. but some didnt like that, adam and eve stole one of the pieces and started the war between the advanced beings and us, wich was come to be known as god banning the humans from eden in the bible. during the war, the sun destroyed the world, but some did survive and rebuild, and the advanced came to be more and more mystified and were seen as gods. now it is going to happend again and minerva told desmond to prevent that.*SPOILER END*

and the goals of the templar and assassins is peace, in all thing, but they have different opinions of how it will be achieved, templars will control the world with the pieces of eden but the assassins want peace to be understood and learned, not forced.
you need to play the first game to understand the plot, or to appreciate it anyway

please add if i missed something