PDA

View Full Version : PF Newbie

hoff1963
01-02-2006, 03:07 PM
Just purchased PF and did stand alone install. The "setup" boxes did not display as it states in manuel to configure game including game controllers. How do I get into setup boxes to come up so I can activate joystick?

hoff1963
01-02-2006, 03:07 PM
Just purchased PF and did stand alone install. The "setup" boxes did not display as it states in manuel to configure game including game controllers. How do I get into setup boxes to come up so I can activate joystick?

Kuna15
01-02-2006, 03:16 PM
Go into your main PF folder and locate il2setup.exe or pfsetup.exe (?). Run it and you will see options for joystick.

No601_prangster
01-02-2006, 03:20 PM
Look in your Pacific Fighters folder in Program Files/Ubi soft/ and double click on the PFsetup.exe (I think taht is the file name but I only have the merged version so mine is Il2setup.exe).

If you have any more questions I'd post them in the community help forum.

han freak solo
01-02-2006, 05:16 PM
hoff1963, welcome, welcome.

vanjast
01-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Han, is that a photo of you ?
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Bearcat99
01-02-2006, 10:22 PM
Go for the Gold pack as soon as you can.. if there is an ounce of flight sim ju=nkie in you you will be hooked in 2-3 days... might as well do it now...

Tully__
01-02-2006, 11:09 PM
Usually you will find the joystick works "out of the box" but if you have another game controller plugged in you can sometimes find you need to do make some changes to get it working.

Click the "Joysticks..." link under my sig and read the article it takes you to, particularly the section on "Assigning controls"

Also click the link under my sig pic for FoolTrottel's IL2Sticks utility, if you have more than one controller installed it makes adjusting joystick sensitivity in the game much easier.

han freak solo
01-03-2006, 07:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by vanjast:
Han, is that a photo of you ?
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be Dave Grohl. My alter ego!