PDA

View Full Version : This game is pretty boring...



GamerHugo
11-21-2009, 02:44 AM
I'm not having any fun what so ever playing AC2. I'm about 5 hours in...

ACII_Addicted
11-21-2009, 02:51 AM
Did you actually saw all of spoilers? Did you actually liked the story of AC1 ? Are you a good gamer? Not like a friend of mine who doesn't like AC because he can't play it , as he claims that controls are difficuly O.o

GamerHugo
11-21-2009, 02:57 AM
Originally posted by ACII_Addicted:
Did you actually saw all of spoilers? Did you actually liked the story of AC1 ? Are you a good gamer? Not like a friend of mine who doesn't like AC because he can't play it , as he claims that controls are difficuly O.o

Actually the game is very easy. Controls are easy...

This game is just boring. Nothing makes me go "wow"... -_-

Assassin_M
11-21-2009, 09:32 AM
YOU MUST BE INSANE !!!!!!! HERE IAM ****TING MYSELF FROM THE WAIT FOR AC II TO BE RELEASED IN EGYPT!!!!!! and u have it and say "oooh the game`s boring" excuse me but WT@ !!!!!!!

AnubisofSumeria
11-21-2009, 09:51 AM
technical issues av jus killed the game for me

x54147
11-21-2009, 11:42 AM
This thread is full of fail. AC2 was an 8/10 for me. Great game.

Hurri211
11-21-2009, 12:07 PM
9.7/10 for me! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Only let down, a couple of very slight FPS drops for a split second.PS3 version.

XxRTEKxX
11-21-2009, 12:09 PM
If the game is that boring, then go play something else. I played for 6 hours last night and I had a lot of fun. So it must be your prefrence in games........this is just not your type of game.

x54147
11-21-2009, 12:26 PM
OP if you're not a troll who doesnt even have the game, why dont you explain your point with more than two words.

DimmuB0rgir
11-21-2009, 03:10 PM
I cant put the dam thing down.

mooogleboi
11-21-2009, 03:22 PM
It's a good game but I wish Ubisoft would sort out the screen-tears and framerate drops on the PS3 version. It's shameful.

XxRTEKxX
11-21-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by mooogleboi:
It's a good game but I wish Ubisoft would sort out the screen-tears and framerate drops on the PS3 version. It's shameful.

I read a 2 page article all about the resolution, and screen tearing issues. They compared the PS3 and 360 versions, and found that the PS3 version got above 22% screen tearing and the 360 only got around 5% screen tearing. They also went into detail to explain why the PS3 version looks so blurry and the 360 version looks so much more sharp.

www.eurogamer.net/articles/dig...-ii-face-off-article (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-assassins-creed-ii-face-off-article)

Oh by the way, I'm not trying to start a platform war, and/or debate. I'm just stating the facts from an article I read about the stark differences between the 360 and PS3 version.

ckalkal000
11-21-2009, 05:59 PM
i personally think that this game is extremely fun i mean i stayed up playing for 17 hours to beat it and i never once found it boring maby its just not your game type. but as for me i completely loved everything about it, especially the story

Crash_Plague
11-21-2009, 06:16 PM
successful troll has succeeded.

loomis112
11-22-2009, 05:53 PM
GamerHugoare you sure its not you that is boring and not the game...? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

drfeelgood8849
11-22-2009, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by loomis112:
GamerHugoare you sure its not you that is boring and not the game...? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Zing! [/sarcasm]

cluster1990
11-22-2009, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by GamerHugo:


Actually the game is very easy. Controls are easy...

This game is just boring. Nothing makes me go "wow"... -_-

actually I find the controls in this game to be much like uncharted 2, sure they do the job, but you can tell there could have been more time spent on it that would have done leaps and bounds.