PDA

View Full Version : couple of offline bugs to look into

Danschnell
01-12-2006, 09:50 PM
I have been playing a lot of offline campaigns recently and have noticed two very annoying bugs.

the first is that if you land, but haven't yet told the rest of your flight to land, (if they aren't already in the ladning pattern,) then the rest of your flight will spontaneously kamikazee the ground at a steep angle as they approach your location. On very rare occasion they even do it if you have told them to rtb.

The Bf110s on the offline campaigns cannot be ordered to attack ground targets more than once, or if they have already been ordered to attack air targets. Once you've given an order... thats it. No more ground attack orders can be given. Even if they have plenty of ammo, they simply say 'unable.'

Another bug is the uber accuracy of AAA guns. there isn't too much point to the Bf110 career anyway because you will only be shot down by the AAA after a few missions. The AAA needs seriously toning down. 6 25mm guns + 6 85mm (the amount on one small airfield) weren't capable of downing whole flights (8 aircraft or more.) If that was correct then the Luftwaffe would have been wiped out in days not years... and did you know some ground attack pilots actually survived the whole war?

mole_boy
01-12-2006, 10:48 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Danschnell:
I have been playing a lot of offline campaigns recently and have noticed two very annoying bugs.

the first is that if you land, but haven't yet told the rest of your flight to land, (if they aren't already in the ladning pattern,) then the rest of your flight will spontaneously kamikazee the ground at a steep angle as they approach your location. On very rare occasion they even do it if you have told them to rtb.

The Bf110s on the offline campaigns cannot be ordered to attack ground targets more than once, or if they have already been ordered to attack air targets. Once you've given an order... thats it. No more ground attack orders can be given. Even if they have plenty of ammo, they simply say 'unable.'
QUOTE]

First 2 points are correct, third point is a bit silly. Just turn down the flak in the conf file

Danschnell
01-13-2006, 01:29 AM
Aha. I'm no techie. How do I do that turning down the flak thingie then?