PDA

View Full Version : HELP: My capes are gone.

kaneandtaker
03-26-2011, 02:58 AM
I completed the Mnemonic Set in Project Legacy and synced it to ACB and got the capes. 2 days later when I played ACB the capes are gone.

timpbader
03-26-2011, 03:31 AM
Are you logged in under the same ID? Did you start a new game? Did you try synching it again? What did tech support say?

Krayus Korianis
03-26-2011, 03:53 AM
It'd have to do with your account's Gamer Tag/PSN Tag. Is it the correct Gamer Tag/PSN Tag?

The only way for the two appearance capes to go poof is if you switched gamer tag/psn tags.

kaneandtaker
03-26-2011, 04:09 AM
I'm logged in to the same account, and yes I started a new game and I deleted my old game. Does that mean I need to get the Mnemonic Set again?

EDIT: I combined the Auditore Trail mnemonic set again and sync my game and it still doesn't have the capes.

Krayus Korianis
03-26-2011, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by kaneandtaker:
I'm logged in to the same account, and yes I started a new game and I deleted my old game. Does that mean I need to get the Mnemonic Set again?

EDIT: I combined the Auditore Trail mnemonic set again and sync my game and it still doesn't have the capes.

It wouldn't have mattered if you deleted your games. Have you sent a support ticket explaining your problem?

kaneandtaker
03-26-2011, 11:29 AM
Contacted Ubisort Support. I'm surprised that I'm the only one having this problem. Hope Ubi will help me with this.