PDA

View Full Version : Bf-110 Kurs cockpit instrument not working

dieSock52
03-18-2004, 08:34 PM
1) Version: AEP V2.0

2) Computer: Pentium 4 3.00 GHz 1GB Ram, Radeon 9600 Pro with 128Meg memory

3) Bug Description: The cockpit instrument named "Kurs" does not work in the Bf-110. It does work in the He-111.

4) Reproducing the bug: Fly any mission with the Bf-110 and deviate from the course displayed on the map. The radio compass will show the course deviation, but the Bf-110 Kurs will not.

The He-111 Kurs instrument works correctly; the deviation on the radio-compass is also displayed by the Kurs instrument. This gives the pilot a much more accurate course deviation indication than the radio-compass, which vibrates some what.

The Bf-110 Kurs instrument does not display anything, even when flying a major course deviation. The deviation shows on the radio-compass, but the Kurs instrument remains at dead-center at all times.

I became quite dependent on the He-111 Kurs instrument while flying several campaigns using that plane.

I hope it can be made functional in the Bf-110 also (and any other planes that it appears in).

Thanks!

dieSock52
03-18-2004, 08:34 PM
1) Version: AEP V2.0

2) Computer: Pentium 4 3.00 GHz 1GB Ram, Radeon 9600 Pro with 128Meg memory

3) Bug Description: The cockpit instrument named "Kurs" does not work in the Bf-110. It does work in the He-111.

4) Reproducing the bug: Fly any mission with the Bf-110 and deviate from the course displayed on the map. The radio compass will show the course deviation, but the Bf-110 Kurs will not.

The He-111 Kurs instrument works correctly; the deviation on the radio-compass is also displayed by the Kurs instrument. This gives the pilot a much more accurate course deviation indication than the radio-compass, which vibrates some what.

The Bf-110 Kurs instrument does not display anything, even when flying a major course deviation. The deviation shows on the radio-compass, but the Kurs instrument remains at dead-center at all times.

I became quite dependent on the He-111 Kurs instrument while flying several campaigns using that plane.

I hope it can be made functional in the Bf-110 also (and any other planes that it appears in).

Thanks!