PDA

View Full Version : Thanks tttiger for the link to ieSpell

RickRuski
07-20-2004, 09:46 PM
As not all forums are equiped with spell checkers it was good to see your link to this item. Most of us if we only would admit it sometimes have trouble with some words. Don't take any notice of the snide remarks from some members of this forum we are not all like that.
It is unfortunate that this forum contains some knockers and whingers ( you know who you are ),
no wonder Oleg gets ticked off at times.

RickRuski

RickRuski
07-20-2004, 09:46 PM
As not all forums are equiped with spell checkers it was good to see your link to this item. Most of us if we only would admit it sometimes have trouble with some words. Don't take any notice of the snide remarks from some members of this forum we are not all like that.
It is unfortunate that this forum contains some knockers and whingers ( you know who you are ),
no wonder Oleg gets ticked off at times.

RickRuski

tttiger
07-20-2004, 10:15 PM
yw http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ttt

"I want the one that kills the best with the least amount of risk to me"

-- Chuck Yeager describing "The Best Airplane."

Waldo.Pepper
07-21-2004, 12:33 AM
I thought tiger had but one 't'?

I am the worst speller. If only it worked with Mozilla.

Capt.England
07-21-2004, 02:54 PM
Thanks from me as well! In fact using these forums has started to help me in my job at work replying to customer emails. So much that I have had a very big pat on the back for some of my responses.

BTW, some of us cant spell too good due to poor hearing when we were growing up. I had a speech problem due to a condition known as glue ear. this makes it difficult for me to form words in my head and spell them the correct way, not the way it sounds IE colour, not color (sorry U.S chums!)

Britwhiner No.1