PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions and Improvements for the next patch

BedoMAX
04-09-2005, 05:43 AM
Hello,
first of all i HAVE to say that this game rox. It is one of the few games worth every penny invested to it.
This new features i still mis though:
- On the outside of the sub is possition lighting, but it appears not to be functional (turning them off/on)
- On the bridge should be reflector/signal lamp (it could be operated when entering the port at night, at least it would be possible to buy/equip the reflector for the round points)
- I still have no idea if it is possible to call supply ship/sub for refuel/rearm
- I wish you could add another details of sub (just for the pleasure of walking inside of it) €" e.g. Torpedo room, Engine room, Sleeping room for crew
- The crew could be less static €" when the ALAAAAARM is sounded, they could at least run for their battle stations, now we just hear the sound of it but no actual moving of them is present
- I would realy appreciate the function of turning on/off the red lightning in the sub. As far as i know the red light was turned on while the sub was in silent mode even at daytime.

Sincerely, BedoMAX

PS: I really like the game, it is great what u have made from it.

sav112
04-09-2005, 07:02 AM
just some of the things in that 9th Mod in the offical patch. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Fidd-sh3
04-09-2005, 07:31 AM
1/ Add a hot-key button that magnifies the speed/depth/heading instruments (lower right of screen) to x 3 size for precision setting of any of these values. The current size of instrumentation is too small with a 17" monitor.

2/Add a clickable alarm button to the bridge.

3/Add navigable compartments - eg. engine rooms, torpedo compartments etc.

4/Add functionality so that any instrument visible within the command room may be inspected as if the viewer were examining it from close range. Eg the echolot is unreadable but appears to work.