PDA

View Full Version : So you all change you mind

lukenichols
11-13-2007, 01:45 PM
If your true fans to this game dont go listening to obsessed nerds from gaming websites

clearly they have nothing better to do with their sad lifes except give mint games **** ratings like omg you have to investigate to kill someone omg its so repetetive even thought theres no leve path how the hell that is repetetive i dont have a clue. Game reviwers are jokers and if you want a good review wait til people on here say it because game websites are all loosers! halo 3 is one of the worst gamesi have ever played i wasted good money on it and its just the same darn thing over nad over shoot alien throw grenande wow i won lets go online shoot alien throw grenade wow i won

get my point
dont listen to the MORONS !

sorry for shouting http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

b-busher
11-13-2007, 01:49 PM
I havent really but I,ll admit I,m worried but I know when I play it I will love it.

lukenichols
11-13-2007, 01:50 PM
by the way guys im not accusing anyone just so you know!

gonna be awesome game though

JR-amond
11-13-2007, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by b-busher:
I havent really but I,ll admit I,m worried but I know when I play it I will love it.

That's the spirit http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

membernametaken
11-13-2007, 01:51 PM
My $60 is an investment and unfortunately, i'm one of those people that actually have to worry about where they're spending their money.

True fans = Fanboys? Come on, now...

danny.b87
11-13-2007, 01:51 PM
but hey those reviewers probsbly played the game from beginning till the end without taking long breaks.. so my guess is that almost every game gets boring/repitive after playing like almost non stop till the end of a game

Asdans_Assassin
11-13-2007, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by danny.b87:
but hey those reviewers probsbly played the game from beginning till the end without taking long breaks.. so my guess is that almost every game gets boring/repitive after playing like almost non stop till the end of a game
Yeah that and they are so used to having the story laid out infornt of them they just press buttons to do stuff, that they lack the capability to think outside the box and challenge them selve's

lukenichols
11-13-2007, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by danny.b87:

except most of them are gaming nerds who just go online on halo 3 24/7 lol

auntsoesa
11-13-2007, 02:17 PM
im gonna buy assassins creed no matter what!

Line0
11-13-2007, 02:22 PM
i always loved this game,i dont really listen to the reviewers, this is the game ill be waiting for 2 years so i will not quit from it now only cuz of the reviewers...thats pointless. i will buy this game for sure. thank u Ubisoft for this game! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif