PDA

View Full Version : On the way to final assanation

hutzdani
04-27-2008, 10:36 AM
Omfg this is so stupid, you spend all that time fighting all those guys horribly out numberd like 12 to 1 at one point and then thrown into a battle thats like 8 crusaider knights vs you and in the smallist area possible you cant even run for more than 3 seconds !

so much for a fair fight, i tryed it countless times over and over, i got so annoyed i threw my xbox controller across the room, thats possibly the worst thing abotut his gay the end is so incredably unfair, its impossible so im off to get a trainer to get past this bit.

anyone else struggle here ? or am i just ******ed ?

drego5
04-27-2008, 11:44 AM
No, it's you. You're ******ed. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

Seriously, though.. the point of games is to get harder as it goes on.. If you're talking about Robert De Sable in Jerusalem, then I'll give you a BIG clue here, that took me 3 tries to remember:

LISTEN TO WHAT THE INFORMERS TELL YOU.

There's one of them that tells you about a really great strategy on how to deal with everyone.. Go back over what they said (in the Memory Log), and give it another shot.

(Boy, I'll tell you this.. Listening to Billy Joel's song "You're Only Human (Second Wind)" really puts you in an upbeat and confident mood. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif)

ThePheonix1030
04-27-2008, 12:59 PM
I just ran around the place, letting the archors take out all of the guards and crusaders. Then, it was one on one with the gi--, I mean, Robert http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

GreyFlameIII
04-28-2008, 03:50 AM
Phoenix? You were going one on one with a "Robert"?

jeremyofmany
04-28-2008, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by hutzdani:
Omfg this is so stupid, you spend all that time fighting all those guys horribly out numberd like 12 to 1 at one point and then thrown into a battle thats like 8 crusaider knights vs you and in the smallist area possible you cant even run for more than 3 seconds !

so much for a fair fight, i tryed it countless times over and over, i got so annoyed i threw my xbox controller across the room, thats possibly the worst thing abotut his gay the end is so incredably unfair, its impossible so im off to get a trainer to get past this bit.

anyone else struggle here ? or am i just ******ed ?

If you spent more time fighting than running, you wouldn't have a problem. Unless you are not properly timing your counter attacks.

It's designed to be a challenge, not like taking pictures in Pokemon Stadium or bouncing off turtle heads and collecting gold coins.

You don't see many, if any, others crying about it and throwing their controllers do you? No.
And it sounds like you have an anger problem...
My parents fought and yelled a lot, too...

hutzdani
04-29-2008, 01:17 PM
well okay i finally managed it only i dont get what you guys mean about listen to the other guys i just went brutal on them and low and behold i done it hehe, thank F000k, meh what a lame *** ending tho, that really let th whole game down, it was building up to a nice full game, and then they threw it out the window, with boring as hell normal ****ty game end boss battles and an even lammer sopposed to be surprise ending, oh well it was fun while it lasted time to go flag collection or maby off for some GTA 4 i geuss

jeremyofmany
04-29-2008, 01:19 PM
It's been made into a Trilogy.
Wait two years for #2 and hopefully by then you'll know how to avoid run-on sentences.

ThePheonix1030
04-29-2008, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by GreyFlameIII:
Phoenix? You were going one on one with a "Robert"?
You, my friend, have a nasty mind http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

quillan
04-29-2008, 02:09 PM
I'll give you a hint on the Robert de Sable fight, specifically the "you vs. the entire Templar order" opening act: learn to use dodge.

The key is using counters. However, all of these templars hit for 2 points per strike and have the defense break maneuvers, and that drove me crazy for a while. They'd break my defense, hit me for 2 unblockable, pop me for 2 more before I could recover, then give me a backfist to the face for 2 more. A couple of those in a row and it would be time to try again.

The trick is that you can dodge the unblockable attack that follows up the defense break, which stops the entire chain. Counterattack anytime you can, and when they come in with the attack that knocks your sword out of line, hit the dodge button to avoid the follow-up attack. Once I had that down, the fight was fairly easy.

The first night, I failed 12 times in a row before I gave up in disgust and went to bed. The next night, once I'd figured out I might be able to dodge those attacks, I succeeded on the first try.

altairego
04-29-2008, 02:19 PM
or you could hold your finger on the high profile deflect button -- that way i can always counter if they grab me or swing at me, or even dodge (i finally figured THAT out). they can try and slap me for 2 unblockable, even if i am outnumbered 20 to 1. I LOVE slapping THEM.

fiasco77
05-01-2008, 07:49 PM
how the F do you get back in the game after you kill the final guy? i beat the game and now im stuck in the damn lab. how do you get back in the animus to keep collecting stuff? if i have to start the game over to keep playing im going to throw it out my window

dingsi
05-01-2008, 07:53 PM
You just...uhh...get on the animus http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

caswallawn_2k7
05-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by fiasco77:
how the F do you get back in the game after you kill the final guy? i beat the game and now im stuck in the damn lab. how do you get back in the animus to keep collecting stuff? if i have to start the game over to keep playing im going to throw it out my window
use eagle view on the wall in your bed room let the credits roll then it will let you go on the animus again.

fiasco77
05-01-2008, 08:00 PM
right. i went thru the credits and did get back in. but then i saved it and a couple days later went to play again. i started in the lab instaed of in the animus. now the animus is closed and i cant get anything to change. the lab sucks theres nothing to do in it and all the cryptic graffiti means nothing.

dingsi
05-01-2008, 08:01 PM
Yes they do...http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

fiasco77
05-01-2008, 08:05 PM
is there a way to get back in the animus more than once after you beat maulim or not...

dingsi
05-01-2008, 08:21 PM
Yes.

fiasco77
05-01-2008, 08:22 PM
well what is it?? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

caswallawn_2k7
05-01-2008, 08:24 PM
run the credits then go to the animus you have to do it every time.

dingsi
05-01-2008, 08:26 PM
I only did it once.

fiasco77
05-01-2008, 08:34 PM
ya i went thru the credits once and got back in. now i look at the bedroom wall and nothing happens. so you are just supposed to know that if you want to collect everything you cant defeat mualim? thats ******ed. i dont want to replay thru everything just to be able to keep randomly kicking guards asses and collecting ****

seriously disappointing end to this game. makes me not want to give a **** about the next one if it ever comes out

guess its time to buy gta4...

caswallawn_2k7
05-01-2008, 08:36 PM
if you cant get the credit to run go to the animus like you would at any other point in the game and it should give you a use option.