PDA

View Full Version : New guy having Haven monkey problems

compucat35
10-19-2004, 04:48 PM
Hey all,

First time posting. In the dreaded monkey puzzle, it starts out with the "monkey-house" closest to the player's right open. That's where the first monkey (on the left) should run to. As soon as I do the first tune, he opens up and just does some noise/movement. All of a sudden, I notice that the open "monkey-house" is now closed! The house on the far left in the back is now open! Looks like they switched. I guess the monkey can't run anywhere if all the other places are in use.

I looked and searched around, but can't find anyone with the EXACT problem. Is this a glitch?

My specs:
P4 1.9 GHz
256 RDRAM
Nvidia GForce 2 MX-400
XP Pro SP2

Thanks

Eat_My_Shortz
10-23-2004, 08:17 AM
I think the monkey ran across to the far right one, leaving the left one open.

But I dunno I'm stuck on this at the moment, and things aren't going right, and I don't know if they are bugs or i just suck.
But I've definitely found one bug, because it zooms in and when it zooms out things are different (this may be what your having)

compucat35
10-23-2004, 01:34 PM
Thanks for the reply. The weird thing with my game is that even if the monkey did jump to the right house, the only open one is on the other side of the screen, and not directly nearby, therefore I can't reach it.

Starting a new game nearby isn't doing it. I'm next going to try re-installing it and trying again. Sigh.