PDA

View Full Version : ALLIES AND ENEMIES?

misusel
05-25-2011, 02:03 PM
ok, what do we know so far..?who's the friends we shall have in Constantinoupoli and who's the enemies...and a braver question...the villain..???

Loganizer25
05-25-2011, 02:38 PM
From a gameinformer article, we know that there are assassins already located inside Constantinople. The enemy are the Templars, and the Ottoman Empire is neutral (I think).

misusel
05-25-2011, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Loganizer25:
From a gameinformer article, we know that there are assassins already located inside Constantinople. The enemy are the Templars, and the Ottoman Empire is neutral (I think). ok, but...there r greeks, byzantines,armenians, jews, turks and many others in Constantinoupoli...who is who???

CFord664
05-26-2011, 09:24 PM
My guess is that it will be much like Assassin's Creed 1. All factions will likely have been infiltrated by Templar influence (Crusader and Saracen alike in AC1, for example), rather than the rather obvious enemy of the Borgia family.

As for individuals, the ACR multiplayer characters, according to Game Informer, will be making appearances. Click here (http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2011/05/17/the-characters-of-assassin-s-creed-revelations.aspx?PostPageIndex=2) for details.

xepa105
05-26-2011, 10:20 PM
Yeah, but wasn't Rodrigo Borgia was the Templar leader during the Renaissance? At least in Italy? Anyways...

What I'm guessing is that the story will be based a lot about the power struggle between Ahmet and Selim I, sons of the Sultan.

It is known that Selim died mysteriously, some say that he died of an infection while traveling, but it was so mysterious that some have said he may have been poisoned by his doctor. We also know that Ezio will play a role in the life of Suleiman, the son of Selim, who became Sulan after the death of Selim, so you can easily work all of that around the plot.

Turkiye96
05-27-2011, 07:35 AM
Good Question man, iv been wondering about that too

ok well from what iv read, we are gona help the Ottomans as Ezio is friends with ahmet (he is the master assassin of Istanbul and governes the city and sort of a counter part to Ezio they both have a friendly rivalry). Ezio sorta sees Suleiman ( who would become Suleiman the magnificent) as an apprentice. There will be a Byzantine King who Ezio is not sure if he is allied with the templars and we will have to find out if he is or isnt. Also seeing as the aggresive Byzantine guards can be changed into neutral Ottoman guards i expect The Mighty Byzantines ( allied with the Templars) to be an awesome enemy! :P as they face off with the power of the Ottomans :P. although im pretty sure that quite a few of the Ottomans in power are secret turncoats for the templars.

But no REALY man has been announced as the MAIN enemy
seeing as at that time beyazid was thrown from power and died soon afer all his sons fought for the thrown and fought with eachother with huge armies ( I really hope the will be a huge war scene where we have to fight in it :P)

misusel
05-28-2011, 05:40 AM
ok, thanx for your time and thoughts so far...
so i've been thinking this a lot...so far the ubi team avoited to show a specific "team" (national, religional, social, political etc) as the bad or the good side...the good and the bad guys were everywhere, had infiltrate in every level a city had. i think that is how they will continue. in every game they start saying that this game is a work of many people with various beliefs...there arent gonna be the good or bad turks,hellines (greeks) or byzantines, jews or armenians...i think the templars and assassins will be everywhere and this is the magic...but i really wanna see the mr bbbbbbad guy..!

iN3krO
05-28-2011, 07:04 AM
Originally posted by misusel:
ok, thanx for your time and thoughts so far...
so i've been thinking this a lot...so far the ubi team avoited to show a specific "team" (national, religional, social, political etc) as the bad or the good side...the good and the bad guys were everywhere, had infiltrate in every level a city had. i think that is how they will continue. in every game they start saying that this game is a work of many people with various beliefs...there arent gonna be the good or bad turks,hellines (greeks) or byzantines, jews or armenians...i think the templars and assassins will be everywhere and this is the magic...but i really wanna see the mr bbbbbbad guy..!

The bad guy will be Cesare Borgia again... He didn't die cuz it was a man killing him... instead of that, altair had become one of the Master Race and will travel to the future to kill Cesare Borgia :P

Turkiye96
05-28-2011, 04:11 PM
hey Misusel, can you help me out? coz i thought the Greeks were the Byzantine Empire? im not sure though... ( im probably wrong)

100th POST WOOOOOOHHHHHH WWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iN3krO
05-28-2011, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:
hey Misusel, can you help me out? coz i thought the Greeks were the Byzantine Empire? im not sure though... ( im probably wrong)

100th POST WOOOOOOHHHHHH WWWHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No... Greeks are Greek... Byzantine Empire was the Eastern Rome Empire that splited from original rome... it had his capital at Constantinople but when Otoman Empire was created they conquered it... however 50% of nowadays greek was from bryzantine empire

Turkiye96
05-29-2011, 03:13 AM
ohhhb ok cool thanks for the info! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

misusel
05-29-2011, 12:21 PM
byzantine empire was the continue or roman empire...the decided to transfer the capital from rome to byzantium...then the 1054 was the split from the western church who became the catholics and the eastern the orthodox. as for the empire it was roman but after some time they referred to them selves as greeks for many reasons ( the 1204 crusade who destroyed everything, the help that never came when the ottomans arrived and many others...)its a long story, i have to digg my history books my friend if u want more details..!

Mutant524
05-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by misusel:
byzantine empire was the continue or roman empire...the decided to transfer the capital from rome to byzantium...then the 1054 was the split from the western church who became the catholics and the eastern the orthodox. as for the empire it was roman but after some time they referred to them selves as greeks for many reasons ( the 1204 crusade who destroyed everything, the help that never came when the ottomans arrived and many others...)its a long story, i have to digg my history books my friend if u want more details..!

Think it was Emperor Constantine who made Constantinople the second capital of the Roman Empire so as to make it easier to manage. Rome was still the main capital though.

When Rome collapsed in the early 300's, they basically moved everything to Constantinople. And that's when the Byzentine Empire was founded. Lasted till about 1453 when the Ottoman Empire came along.

So it won't be around when you're playing as Ezio but it'll still be at the height of it's power when your playing as Altair.