PDA

View Full Version : Last challenge of Romany faction please help me

StreeTunderPT
11-23-2011, 10:25 AM
Hi.

Im on the last challenge for the Romany\chipsy faction, that is " use chipsy on guards".

Well tried to use them on guards on missions or just when free-roaming, but im still at 0/10.

What to do?

deskpe
11-23-2011, 12:17 PM
do you target the guards and hit B(xbox) ?

eagleforlife1
11-23-2011, 01:19 PM
Just to nitpick, they're not Romanian they're Romany.

Krayus Korianis
11-23-2011, 02:28 PM
Also, I don't believe they're called "chipsy"... But really, Gypsies (Gypsy for singular).

StreeTunderPT
11-23-2011, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by deskpe:
do you target the guards and hit B(xbox) ?

How do i target the guards?

I tried to look to the guards but no option related to the chipsy appears on screen, and normally it is the button B used. yes im using the x360

ihal
11-23-2011, 02:31 PM
So when you see guards, while having a Romani group hired, you can't hit LT, have a guard highlighted, and the option for "B - Distract" doesn't appear? Because that's what you do ten times. They'll walk up to them and start doing dances and the like, as Courtesan groups did.

Krayus Korianis
11-23-2011, 02:31 PM
LT to target a guard... Get the Gypsies close to you, and hit B to send them to distract.

The HUD only shows B to distract if they're close by.

StreeTunderPT
11-23-2011, 02:36 PM
When i get close, the Gypsies automatically distract the guards :/

ForsakEnd
11-23-2011, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Streetmix:

Get close enough to target the guards but not too close as the gypsies will distract on their own and it doesnt count towards the faction challenge.

StreeTunderPT
11-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by ForsakEnd:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Streetmix:

Get close enough to target the guards but not too close as the gypsies will distract on their own and it doesnt count towards the faction challenge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tried every possible angle and how close and far i was, and still wasnt able to target the guards with LT.

Are you 100% you can target and send the gipsies to distract the guards?

Krayus Korianis
11-23-2011, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Streetmix:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ForsakEnd:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Streetmix:

Get close enough to target the guards but not too close as the gypsies will distract on their own and it doesnt count towards the faction challenge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I tried every possible angle and how close and far i was, and still wasnt able to target the guards with LT.

Are you 100% you can target and send the gipsies to distract the guards? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes we are... Because we've apparently done it.

You probably don't have the aim view looking at the guards. Should aim the right thumbstick at the guards and be able to target them when they highlight.

StreeTunderPT
11-23-2011, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ForsakEnd:

Are you 100% you can target and send the gipsies to distract the guards? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes we are... Because we've apparently done it.

You probably don't have the aim view looking at the guards. Should aim the right thumbstick at the guards and be able to target them when they highlight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol.

Yeap they highlight blue colour, and no option of distract guards appears.

AH, this is killing me! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Krayus Korianis
11-23-2011, 06:16 PM
If they highlight, press LT (Xbox 360) or L1 (PS3). Make sure you haven't told the Romanies to STOP, make sure they are right next to you.

When you are next to the gypsies and have the guard highlighted, press B (360) or O (PS3) to distract. The HUD will show what you can do with the B or O buttons.

StreeTunderPT
11-24-2011, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
If they highlight, press LT (Xbox 360) or L1 (PS3). Make sure you haven't told the Romanies to STOP, make sure they are right next to you.

When you are next to the gypsies and have the guard highlighted, press B (360) or O (PS3) to distract. The HUD will show what you can do with the B or O buttons.

I finally did it.

You need to press several times on LT to get a lock-on on the enemies... and i was pressing LT one time only.

Thanks everyone for your time.

Animuses
11-24-2011, 08:02 AM
...Seriously?

Mc101proof
06-24-2012, 04:25 PM
You have to tap L trigger when you are close but not too close. Just a quick tap. Don't hold it or it will not work. When they are hilighted and there is a health bar above the soldiers head you can distract them