PDA

View Full Version : How do you get 100% Synchronization?

Sentite
11-23-2009, 06:31 AM
Finished the game at 42hrs and I thought I collected everything(it says all of it is 100%) in the game, but my sync is only at 99.2% what am I missing?

MrGlow
11-23-2009, 11:57 AM
Have you learned all of the special moves?

Stonelaw
11-23-2009, 12:43 PM
You're missing one of the exclusive maps, or the Uplay map. They all count towards 100.0%.

BloodyMoon1
11-24-2009, 05:56 PM
There's one map that wasn't released on Master edition. It's only on the Black edition with was only in Europe and Australia. Will probably be out as DLC soon.

Silhouelle
11-24-2009, 05:59 PM
Wow, how'd you spend 42hrs before finishing the game? Wish it took me that long... Granted, I never went looking for feathers, but still, an extra 20hrs! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ParallelNemesis
11-24-2009, 06:36 PM
My synchronisation is at 99.2% too, can't wait for the european map to be released in North America. If I remember correctly, the map is in a ship yard.

Hatzego
11-24-2009, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by ParallelNemesis:
My synchronisation is at 99.2% too, can't wait for the european map to be released in North America. If I remember correctly, the map is in a ship yard.

Yeah, I liked the shipyard map, it was quite fun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DeathBlade139
11-24-2009, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Neraelia:
Wow, how'd you spend 42hrs before finishing the game? Wish it took me that long... Granted, I never went looking for feathers, but still, an extra 20hrs! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Do you mean "finishing the game" by "got to the end and escaped the warehouse and rolled the credits?" Because he (if I'm reading correctly) means "finished the game" as in "completed everything possible," i.e. collected feathers, got the Auditore cape and Condotierri warhammer, did all side missions in every city, etc.

jasonmurak
11-25-2009, 12:58 AM
theres other maps? like extra levels? i feel let down by xbox 360......

Dynasty2021
11-25-2009, 04:05 AM
Quite simply, if you havent downloaded the tombs that come with the black edition:

2 extra in Venice
1 extra in Florence

(I didnt see the one in Florence on the map but Im pretty sure Ive done that tomb/templar, havent reached Venice yet, but they have a symbol next to them on their picture in the database - places section of the menu)

You cant get 100% sync as they all count. Theyre all there, in the game, regardless of the version youve purchased, whether you can actually enter those areas or not is down to your unlock code in your special edition.

Anyone who didnt get the special edition(s) will get the unlocks at a later date as a DLC release on Xbox Live or PSN.

Sentite
11-25-2009, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by ParallelNemesis:

Thanks for the info. It'll be nice to get 100% to satisfy my OCD http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Shadowmancer88
11-26-2009, 08:21 PM
To get 100% you have to do all the story missions, all the secondary missions, all feathers and treasures, and all the tombs and templar lairs as well as the uplay one.

SpedStyle
11-27-2009, 03:37 AM
im stuck at 97.6% as only map i could unlock is the u-play map, i hope we ALL get the other 3 maps so i can get to 100% sync soon got all of the 1000 achievements too

Machew8472
11-27-2009, 04:45 AM
me to, im stuck on 97.6%. WTF is that all about eh! when i spend 40 on a game i expect to be able to finish the game 100%. its like im being punished because i didn't pre-order. and now i gotta wait 4 dlc to get my 100%... which is gonna be when....??????

i like to trade in my games when i finished them.... well i dont like to... i have to because i cant afford the 40 price tag that comes with new games. so what do i do now... if i wait 4 the dlc its gonna seriosly decrease the trade in value of my game or if i trade in now im gonna miss out on content that i should of got anyway... im really p***ed off now....

pre-order bonus content should be bonus... and not sliced out of the game, taking content away from everyone else. at the end of the day we all pay the full price for game and shoud get full content i cant help but feel ripped off

sorry about the moaning guys, assassins 2 is my favourite game of the year (next to arkham asylum) please take note for assassins 3...

ForsakenMessiah
11-27-2009, 05:44 AM
I have got 100% sync, but in the DNA menu the diamonds above are grey if a section is complete or an outline if it's not, the beat up, races, assassinations are all outlines despite the fact i have done them all, does this basically confirm DLC?
Also there are sections for sequences 12 and 13, even though people have said they are in Discoveries

Alkapoen
11-27-2009, 06:15 AM
I also dont know what to do about sequence's 12/13 or how to start them. Is it waiting for DLC? And what do you mean by discoveries?

ForsakenMessiah
11-27-2009, 10:22 AM
Assassins creed discoveries is a game on the Nintendo DS, apparently sequences 12 and 13 are covered in that game

SpedStyle
11-27-2009, 10:22 AM
yeah as much as ppl say 12 and 13 are the ds game i thought u play as assassins 1 character for that game

i still think we will be getting them as dlc with some extra side missions eg races beat ups assassinations everything that is missing shaded diamond

do you get shaded diamond on secret locations if you have 100% sync with the 3 exclusive maps if not maybe some more tombs aswell.

i just want a date and some info already from ubisoft

ForsakenMessiah
11-27-2009, 12:10 PM
secret areas are outline as well, which (hopefully) means more to come http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

swgindy
12-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Sentite:
Finished the game at 42hrs and I thought I collected everything(it says all of it is 100%) in the game, but my sync is only at 99.2% what am I missing?

Time Played is showing 38:02:08 and I'm sitting at 99.2%

All additional items/side quests have been completed, now I learn that there is a "map" or Templar Lair (somewhere in Venice I think it was mentioned) that was not available with the master edition I purchased?

Some folks here have mentioned that it will most likely be some sort of DLC at a future time. Will we have to pay for this additional content?

If we do... can I get a refund for an incomplete game? The refund of whatever amount the DLC is to complete 100% would be just fine.

Thanks!

Shadowmancer88
12-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Out of curiosity how do you find out your synch percentage?

GnomerPile
12-01-2009, 08:36 PM
hit start when the screen shows up select options and then move the control to the right a few times to stats

Badcow68
12-07-2009, 09:45 AM
At 99.2% sync. Have Master Assassins Edit for PS3. All trophies, and all side jobs and collections finished. Would be nice to know what is needed for 100%.

OzDavis
12-07-2009, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by swgindy:
All additional items/side quests have been completed, now I learn that there is a "map" or Templar Lair (somewhere in Venice I think it was mentioned) that was not available with the master edition I purchased?

Yes, it's a third Templar Lair, details of which you can find here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&f=5251069024&m=3011016018).

Originally posted by swgindy:
Some folks here have mentioned that it will most likely be some sort of DLC at a future time. Will we have to pay for this additional content?

Well, considering how much extra my special edition cost over and above the standard copy I sincerely hope that the bonus content in the special editions does cost to get as DLC and isn't available for a while yet.

Quite frankly I'm somewhat miffed that the additional content - that was the primary reason I got the Black Edition - is going to be made available at all, considering that is somewhat contrary to the meaning of the word "exclusive".

However, given UbiSoft's publicly released timetable for DLC stretches as far as February with no mention of the Templar Lairs to date, I'll grudgingly settle for "exclusive" translating to "...at least for the next couple of months or so".