PDA

View Full Version : PC: No fullscreen/mouse sensitivity?

Mottgus
07-05-2008, 01:33 AM
I just bought assassin's creed for pc today. I have been wanting to play this game for ages, but didn't have a computer that could handle it. Now I have quad core with a really nice vid card..

But I have a problem. The game only runs in windowed mode. There is no option for fullscreen in any of the option menus. Also, the mouse sensitivity is waayyy too low, and there is no option to adjust it. What gives? Is there a way to change these things that I am just missing?

BigDon1
07-05-2008, 02:41 AM
Press your "Alt" and then "Enter" keys together when the game is running to make it enter full-screen mode.

Mouse sensitivity can be a bit of a hassle especially if some of your system is a bit below specs, but I find that if you choose a lower graphic resolution (for example, I run my game in 800 x 600 resolution from the game's graphics options and get much better results from it and the game still looks great), then the mouse responds a lot better. But at too high of a resolution, the mouse sensitivity seems to crap out a lot more and the overall gameplay becomes more "choppy".

Of course, another good option is to hook-up a decent game controller to your PC and then the game can be a lot easier to control and play as well.

Good luck! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Mottgus
07-05-2008, 06:41 PM
Ah well thank you for the full screen tip.

As for mouse.. The game is running absolutely fine. The mouse is responding fine as well. The sensitivity is just too low, has nothing to do with my rez or graphics details.. I dont like how poorly they ported this to computer.. You should be able to adjust it damnit!

davo81
07-05-2008, 10:19 PM
You can adjust the sensitivity by adjusting the camera sensitivity...the default is 5/10..i use a saitek P990 Gaming Pad..which is more comfortable than the 360/ps3 controllers, easier to use too!