PDA

View Full Version : Last battle bug, i cant kill Cesare...

CamoDawgzz
12-29-2010, 09:38 PM
Ok so im fight cesare right but all of a sudden he becomes still and i couldn't touch him. His soldiers kept coming at after about 10 waves i threw a guy at cesare and he falls and doesn't get back up. Now the wierdest part is i can pick him up like a normal dead person, it wouldn't be a problem but i can't finish the fight (ive tried throwing him of the edge, makes sense right?).

rheselden
12-29-2010, 09:47 PM
that happened to me as well, couldn't tell what caused it and it didn't happen again after i restarted the mission. it was funny and annoying at the same time.

CamoDawgzz
12-29-2010, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by rheselden:
that happened to me as well, couldn't tell what caused it and it didn't happen again after i restarted the mission. it was funny and annoying at the same time.
Yeah, i like stayed there for 20 minutes and put all the dead bodys in one corner and cesare on the other side.

Chouxbun1
12-31-2010, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by CamoDawgzz:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rheselden:
Yeah, i like stayed there for 20 minutes and put all the dead bodys in one corner and cesare on the other side. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> lol!