11-08-2011, 09:42 PM
ENJOY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHBLMl0gXmc

sticks165
11-08-2011, 09:52 PM
awesome trailer

Chronomancy
11-08-2011, 09:57 PM
Indeed, I can't wait to put the disc into my PS3!

ihal
11-08-2011, 10:07 PM
They should have put that one line in the video as the sign off. I'm sure you guys know which one:

My name is Desmond Miles, and this is my story.

Sparty2020
11-08-2011, 10:18 PM
Yep. Most badass trailer so far. Got goosebumps http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

SleezeRocker
11-08-2011, 11:41 PM
Seis dias mas! ^^

LightRey
11-09-2011, 12:44 AM
schweet.

thekarlone
11-09-2011, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by SleezeRocker:
Seis dias mas! ^^
Sí, pero yo no puedo jugar hasta el viernes 18 (ˇmatadme!).

Yeah, but I cannot play until Friday 18th (kill me!).

InfectedNation
11-09-2011, 01:50 AM
It seems through this nasty coma, Desmond's been maturing...

souNdwAve89
11-09-2011, 02:06 AM
Wow, that scene of him at the end was well made. Looked so real...

AlphaAltair
11-09-2011, 03:12 AM
Removed!! WTF!

LightRey
11-09-2011, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by AlphaAltair:
Removed!! WTF!
Guess it was a leak. :/

AlphaAltair
11-09-2011, 03:25 AM
Wow that's just hypemongering!! lol

EscoBlades
11-09-2011, 03:49 AM
It was a leak, and as you can see, has been removed by Ubisoft.

Nothing to see here http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

LightRey
11-09-2011, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by EscoBlades:
It was a leak, and as you can see, has been removed by Ubisoft.

Nothing to see here http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif
Not anymore at least. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

AlphaAltair
11-09-2011, 04:16 AM
gee, glad they removed it then it could topple their entire marketing campaign!

EscoBlades
11-09-2011, 04:24 AM

Are you being sarcastic?

LightRey
11-09-2011, 04:33 AM
I assume you know better than they do then?

AlphaAltair
11-09-2011, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlphaAltair:
I assume you know better than they do then? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

About what this consumer wants? Yes!

dewgel
11-09-2011, 05:07 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlphaAltair:

I think what he was merely stating was that it's very unlikely that those who previously intended to buy the game, won't change their minds after seeing that video.

Which, by the way, I never saw. Esco, when will we expect that video to be coming out? I want to see it and it's the only video that YouTube trolls haven't stolen and reuploaded 500 times. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

LightRey
11-09-2011, 05:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

About what this consumer wants? Yes! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ubisoft's interest lies with all consumers when it comes to commercials, especially those who are still not sure if they're buying the game, not just you.

AlphaAltair
11-09-2011, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by dewgel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I think what he was merely stating was that it's very unlikely that those who previously intended to buy the game, won't change their minds after seeing that video.

Which, by the way, I never saw. Esco, when will we expect that video to be coming out? I want to see it and it's the only video that YouTube trolls haven't stolen and reuploaded 500 times. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pretty much this. I didn't see it either and I need all the "hype" i can get at this point.

LightRey
11-09-2011, 05:13 AM
Pretty much this. I didn't see it either and I need all the "hype" i can get at this point.
Whoopty-friggin-doo

De Filosoof
11-09-2011, 05:25 AM
i found a website with the video...
can i place it here?

Chariflame
11-09-2011, 05:30 AM
Desmond is my favourite character and who's story I care about the most in Revelations, I'm so upset that I missed this, leak or not. ;_; Noooo

LightRey
11-09-2011, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by thijs_bijlsma:
i found a website with the video...
can i place it here?
No, posting leaked info is against the rules, sry.

Saqaliba
11-09-2011, 05:38 AM
Of course you can post the website. we would appreciate it.

LightRey
11-09-2011, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by Saqaliba:
Of course you can post the website. we would appreciate it.
I think that would still be against the rules.

Nice sig and avatar btw. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Assassin_M
11-09-2011, 05:43 AM

Nice sig and avatar btw. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Oh yes, most Certainly.. XD

Neo00_85
11-09-2011, 05:46 AM
So when it's the legal release date for this?

Assassin_M
11-09-2011, 05:47 AM
Originally posted by Neo00_85:
So when it's the legal release date for this?
Saturday

De Filosoof
11-09-2011, 05:47 AM
Ok...then just search the name on google and you will find the video somewhere...

The video is actually spoiler free it's a summary of the past 3 games and stuff about AC: revelations we already know. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Similar to the opening video in AC:brotherhood. I don't think the video is removed because of spoilers but because it's part of the opening of AC: revelations.

Assassin_M
11-09-2011, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by thijs_bijlsma:
Ok...then just search the name on google and you will find the video somewhere...

The video is actually spoiler free it's a summary of the past 3 games and stuff about AC: revelations we already know. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Similar to the opening video in AC:brotherhood. I don't think the video is removed because of spoilers but because it's part of the opening of AC: revelations.
It was removed because it wasnt meant to be released today.

Saqaliba
11-09-2011, 05:51 AM
I did not choose it. It was imposed on me. Apparently nothing is permitted. We are not free to choose and there is a rule. I say break them. Leak the footage.

LightRey
11-09-2011, 05:53 AM
I did not choose it. It was imposed on me. Apparently nothing is permitted. We are not free to choose and there is a rule. I say break them. Leak the footage.
Saying (and especially doing) things like that will get you banned.
Oh and I know they were imposed on you, that's why it's funny.

Assassin_M
11-09-2011, 05:53 AM
I know Im using this too much but...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/304055_10150381350114268_584749267_8154369_1915736 415_n.jpg

AlphaAltair
11-09-2011, 05:58 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saqaliba:
Oh and I know they were imposed on you, that's why it's funny. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lightrey, that attitude will get you quite far in life, but probably in the opposite direction from which you intended!

LightRey
11-09-2011, 06:00 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Saqaliba:
Oh and I know they were imposed on you, that's why it's funny. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lightrey, that attitude will get you quite far in life, but probably in the opposite direction from which you intended! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Not really. I'm well aware of the repercussions of such an attitude. I just don't really care.

AlphaAltair
11-09-2011, 06:03 AM

Whoopty-friggin-doo

Time makes fools of us all

LightRey
11-09-2011, 06:05 AM

Whoopty-friggin-doo

Time makes fools of us all </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
At which point am I supposed to be intimidated?

AlphaAltair
11-09-2011, 06:06 AM
I'm actually kinda sad that this board has come to this.

LightRey
11-09-2011, 06:09 AM
You mean that leaks are getting removed and posting them can lead to being banned? That's always been the case and it's only fair.

AlphaAltair
11-09-2011, 06:09 AM

Whoopty-friggin-doo

At which point am I supposed to be intimidated? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

er lol touche?

I really don't intend this to be rude but how old are you?

AlphaAltair
11-09-2011, 06:10 AM
You mean that leaks are getting removed and posting them can lead to being banned? That's always been the case and it's only fair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, actually I'm talking purely about you.

LightRey
11-09-2011, 06:12 AM

Whoopty-friggin-doo

er lol touche?

I really don't intend this to be rude but how old are you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm 20, but this is getting a little too far off-topic.

I'm probably going to watch this vid again on Saturday, since it was pretty good.

*just got hit by the realization that ACR is basically around the corner*

AlphaAltair
11-09-2011, 06:17 AM

Whoopty-friggin-doo

er lol touche?

I really don't intend this to be rude but how old are you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm 20, but this is getting a little too far off-topic.

I'm probably going to watch this vid again on Saturday, since it was pretty good.

*just got hit by the realization that ACR is basically around the corner* </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you'll defend ubi's right to have it removed to the death.....as long as you've already seen it?

Nice.

LightRey
11-09-2011, 06:18 AM
So you'll defend ubi's right to have it removed to the death.....as long as you've already seen it?

Nice.
Not to the death (it's not worth my life) and even if I hadn't seen it I'd still defend it.

Sarari
11-09-2011, 06:22 AM
It says 'This webpage is not available' http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

LightRey
11-09-2011, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by Sarari:
It says 'This webpage is not available' http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif
Yeah, it was removed from Youtube, because it was a leak.

AlphaAltair
11-09-2011, 06:24 AM

Nice.
Not to the death (it's not worth my life) and even if I hadn't seen it I'd still defend it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you're 19 on one thread 20 on another, again i really dont intend to be rude but the snarky tone you take with a lot of posters is not befitting of a person of your age, i believe if we're citing rules there is one about being respectful to other forum users which I believe you probably need to glance at again.

AlphaAltair
11-09-2011, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by EscoBlades:

Are you being sarcastic? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With much regret, no.

LightRey
11-09-2011, 06:31 AM

Nice.
Not to the death (it's not worth my life) and even if I hadn't seen it I'd still defend it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you're 19 on one thread 20 on another, again i really dont intend to be rude but the snarky tone you take with a lot of posters is not befitting of a person of your age, i believe if we're citing rules there is one about being respectful to other forum users which I believe you probably need to glance at again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
What? Where'd I say I was 19?

Jexx21
11-09-2011, 06:37 AM
Alpha. your the one acting like a child, expecting for UbiSoft to keep a leaked video up that they don't want out yet.

Stop being immature and pointing fingers at LightRey.

AlphaAltair
11-09-2011, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
Alpha. your the one acting like a child, expecting for UbiSoft to keep a leaked video up that they don't want out yet.

Stop being immature and pointing fingers at LightRey.

Mate, this is not about the video. It's about the way people respond to others on this board as if they own it.

Mr_Shade
11-09-2011, 07:03 AM
I'm actually kinda sad that this board has come to this. So am I..

In fighting and blatant attempts to post items that people already know have been leaked, is a big let down..

I hoped the community would respect the fact that Ubisoft have a very fixed plan of just what is released when, so not only to reward the wider community, but also to ramp up expectations.

I'm very sorry that the "I want it NOW" mentally has set in..

Locking thread.