PDA

View Full Version : The wolfman lairs....

AubreyWilborn
11-16-2010, 06:57 PM
Hey..when we go into those "Sons of Romulus" levels-we'll get to kill the wolf dudes, right?

FredEx919
11-16-2010, 07:02 PM
they are all different and I haven't went through all of the lairs, but I think it is safe to say there will be plenty wolf dudes to slay http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

john63
11-17-2010, 10:00 AM
I've done 3 so far, there are none to kill inside the first one, but there will be a crap-ton in the 2nd and some in the 3rd.

Sir Sly
11-18-2010, 09:30 PM
I can't seem to find any morebof the lairs. I see the icons, but when I go to it, I can't find anything. I found the initial lair where all the treasure was, now I'm trying to find all the keys. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alpha Ender
11-18-2010, 09:39 PM
@ sirsly2:

Check your achievements/trophies. It mentions things that have to do with going through lairs, like specific places; Coliseum for example is mentioned.

Sir Sly
11-18-2010, 09:45 PM
@Alpha
Thanks! I'll check it out!

jnylander
11-23-2010, 12:54 AM
how in hell do I get inside the Romulus Lair located at Terme Di Diocleniano?

I can see the gate but there is the drop into the water and the opening is too far away to swing or to jump to and it's recessed so I can't drop down to it.

is there another way in?

rknall
11-23-2010, 01:55 AM
You have to repair the Aquaduct's first. I'm not sure if all of them, but most definitly all of the ones leading to the Therme

Steelbadger
11-23-2010, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by jnylander:

I can see the gate but there is the drop into the water and the opening is too far away to swing or to jump to and it's recessed so I can't drop down to it.

is there another way in?

As rknall says, the easiest way in is to renovate the aqueducts, doing so will fill the pool and make it easy to get in to the little alcove.

But you can climb in without renovating the aqueducts:

Start standing on one of the beams over the pit, looking at the alcove. Jump to the broken wall over the alcove, then drop so you're hanging above the alcove. Move to your right as far as you can (to the edge of the broken portion of wall) then drop down; there's two small hidden ledges that you can grab onto on your way down. Once you grab the one slightly below the alcove simply shuffle along it into the alcove and jump up into the opening. Easy.

jnylander
11-23-2010, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Steelbadger:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jnylander:

is there another way in?

As rknall says, the easiest way in is to renovate the aqueducts, doing so will fill the pool and make it easy to get in to the little alcove.

But you can climb in without renovating the aqueducts:

Start standing on one of the beams over the pit, looking at the alcove. Jump to the broken wall over the alcove, then drop so you're hanging above the alcove. Move to your right as far as you can (to the edge of the broken portion of wall) then drop down; there's two small hidden ledges that you can grab onto on your way down. Once you grab the one slightly below the alcove simply shuffle along it into the alcove and jump up into the opening. Easy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

awesome guys..made it in...thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

jnylander
11-23-2010, 01:47 PM
ummm, the last lair is outside the walls in St Peter's Basilica I must have missed a mission somewhere or I didn't gain 100% sync.