PDA

View Full Version : scct hamachi

gupz0r1989
06-08-2007, 12:32 PM
hello people...

if looked around on the whole forum about hamachi and those servers... but somehow i can join hamachi servers

but when a friend of mine and me trying to find each other on lan with coop we cant see each other's server

somebody know's thee issue ?

please tell me how to fix it..

thnx anyways

Grtz Gerwin

gupz0r1989
06-08-2007, 12:32 PM
hello people...

if looked around on the whole forum about hamachi and those servers... but somehow i can join hamachi servers

but when a friend of mine and me trying to find each other on lan with coop we cant see each other's server

somebody know's thee issue ?

please tell me how to fix it..

thnx anyways

Grtz Gerwin

dX.Gurgaue
06-09-2007, 05:27 PM
Even after the patches COOP is unstable and very few are actually able to play it so most likely you wont be able to do it neither.

gupz0r1989
06-11-2007, 04:48 AM
ah okey..

thnx anyways for the information
it sucks we cant play any coop at this momentshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

dX.Gurgaue
06-12-2007, 01:06 PM
You might also need to open few ports depending on your firewall... it might help

gupz0r1989
06-13-2007, 06:51 AM
i tryed that already but the funny part is aint got any firewalls... and on my router i cant open any ports so that sucks i tryed some stuff but aint working..

with a friend i can play for 5 mins before the server craches so it sucks we cant play coop i think thats the only best thing in whole scct but becouse it is bugged like **** it sucks