PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for new things in AC

blazin_HAWK
12-10-2010, 07:19 PM
so i've been thinking that ubisoft should add new characters like gladiators (weapon: trident), grave digger/robber (weapon: shovel), and miner (weapon: pickaxe) and a new singleplayer weapon like the a grappling hook type of thing (crossbow attachment).

i was also thinking that they could have all new assassin's from different parts of the world like from africa, or an aztec assassin and then in the last and final game of the AC franchise, all of the assassin's come together in the modern world and finish off the templars. and in this modern game, you get to go back to all the places you visited in the previous games, but in modern times and the whole modern game takes place all over the world.

just some ideas... what do you guys think?

Nasty_Tete
12-10-2010, 08:28 PM
Read this!!!!

They should make 1 during feudal Japan as a ninja assassin with a wolf companion.... Egypt

monkeyuncle8
12-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Nasty_Tete:
Read this!!!!

They should make 1 during feudal Japan as a ninja assassin with a wolf companion.... Egypt
think about it the games are going in chronological order, they are in Italy, Japan is on the other side of the world compared to them, it can take decades to cross Asia/Europe doubtful

oh and they need to add an offhand weapon

blazin_HAWK
12-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Nasty_Tete:
Read this!!!!

wolf companion??
don't know where that came from but yeah feudal japan. ninjas fighting the samuris. and then north american (aztec fighting the conquistadors) and africans (african natives fighting slave takers). all historical events, all things that can be looked as templars vs. assassins.

blazin_HAWK
12-10-2010, 09:11 PM
it's all memories anyway so chronology doesn't matter. but yeah. dual wielding (not just a gun but like two swords would be super awesome) but then they need to make the enemies a lot tougher. i like a challenge.

monkeyuncle8
12-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by JARheadRED:
it's all memories anyway so chronology doesn't matter. it may be memories, but the games are in chronological order, and also would you really want to go from 2 hidden blades to only 1

DarkicoN14
12-10-2010, 09:23 PM
So a couple of things i would like to see are, duel weilding with sword/dagger/hidden/knive combos as well as a hidden blade in the boot, how awesome would that be?!

blazin_HAWK
12-10-2010, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by monkeyuncle8:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by JARheadRED:
it's all memories anyway so chronology doesn't matter. it may be memories, but the games are in chronological order, and also would you really want to go from 2 hidden blades to only 1[/

i mean like going from japan in 1742 to the renaissance with ezio doesn't matter. they can still have the double hidden blades. there is no need to degrade the weaponry. jeither keep it the same or upgrade it.

monkeyuncle8
12-10-2010, 09:39 PM
[/

i mean like going from japan in 1742 to the renaissance with ezio doesn't matter. they can still have the double hidden blades. there is no need to degrade the weaponry. jeither keep it the same or upgrade it.[/QUOTE]
no you wouldn't have it ezio had all the codexs so you would only be able to have one blade and I doubt the codexs would travel all the way from Europe to the East.

blazin_HAWK
12-10-2010, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by DarkicoN14:
So a couple of things i would like to see are, duel weilding with sword/dagger/hidden/knive combos as well as a hidden blade in the boot, how awesome would that be?!

blade in boot? that wouldn't be much of a weapon. like i said earlier, a grappling gun (crossbow attachment) would enable for new ways to kill from a distance, new ways to climb and get around the city, and even new missions that the only way that they can be beat is with a grappling hook thing. you just can't do that kinda stuff with a blade in a boot.

Redfeather1975
12-10-2010, 09:44 PM
I would like to see online co-op that can double as a 2-part single player experience.

The story involving a woman and man in the assassin's guild. Both are sent to investigate why a simple contract had gone wrong, and to locate any surviving recruits originally sent by the guild.

As the story progresses the audience gets glimpses that these two assassins actually have feelings for one another. Since it is ancestral memories, you know how their relationship evolves. lol
(they can even barb one another like Shaun and Rebecca do. That would be a funny parallel I'm sure Desmond would notice and joke about.)

And in Single Player after using 1 ancestor, you unlock the other ancestor to see things from their point of view. Such as getting to see parts of the story where they both had to split to investigate separate things.

Resident Evil 5 had an experience like that, however Sheva and Chris rarely got to separate and explore their own paths through the main plot, which was kind of disappointing.

blazin_HAWK
12-10-2010, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by monkeyuncle8:
[/

i mean like going from japan in 1742 to the renaissance with ezio doesn't matter. they can still have the double hidden blades. there is no need to degrade the weaponry. jeither keep it the same or upgrade it.
no you wouldn't have it ezio had all the codexs so you would only be able to have one blade and I doubt the codexs would travel all the way from Europe to the East.[/QUOTE]

okay. i see where you are going with this. but the japanese assassin could also just have a whole new type of original weapon as great as the hidden blade. like he could have... uhm. well that would require some thought but yeah.

or maybe there could just be asian codex pages that teach confusious to build hidden blades for the assassin you play as. or something.

THERE IS JUST SO MUCH YOU CAN DO WITH THIS IDEA OF ASSASSIN'S CREED!!

RzaRecta357
12-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Anyway they're going to go to france. It shows in many ways during ACB and then that leaves room for Desmond to be a french canadian like I assumed when I knew the game was from Montreal and seen Desmond for the first time.

Buddy just looks like a canadian bartender.

Ru1986
12-11-2010, 05:13 AM
Why does there have to be only one set of Codex pages? If this game is anything to go by, we realise the Assassins spread all over the world so there could have been other Codex pages written in different parts of the world by other Assassin Bureaux.

blazin_HAWK
12-11-2010, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Anyway they're going to go to france. It shows in many ways during ACB and then that leaves room for Desmond to be a french canadian like I assumed when I knew the game was from Montreal and seen Desmond for the first time.

Buddy just looks like a canadian bartender.

to be honest, i haven't even played singleplayer so i wouldn't agree or disagree to that statement. but it's a possibility. sure, why not.

blazin_HAWK
12-11-2010, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
Why does there have to be only one set of Codex pages? If this game is anything to go by, we realise the Assassins spread all over the world so there could have been other Codex pages written in different parts of the world by other Assassin Bureaux.

Eggs(actly) Benedict.

Black_Widow9
12-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Please post your ideas here-
Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) #2.0 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>