PDA

View Full Version : NEW WEAPONS

Splinter_Nick04
06-04-2009, 05:59 PM
So in the new trailer u get new weapons. U can pick them up, u get two hidden blades, a gun of some sort, and apperently a flying machine.

Splinter_Nick04
06-04-2009, 05:59 PM
So in the new trailer u get new weapons. U can pick them up, u get two hidden blades, a gun of some sort, and apperently a flying machine.

mast3rofpuppet
06-04-2009, 06:07 PM
The hidden gun! Because we are yet to see how it works in action. Yes we've seen it in a CG trailer but I mean in the game. Can you aim it at people and things like that. Because if you look back at ac1 you can remember that the throwing knives didn't need to be aimed. You just face the guy you wanted to kill with it and then he would glow as a target. So it will be interesting to see if they will use that same thing on the gun or are going to be able to aim it.
The double hidden blades are also cool but it's just that, we've seen how it works and...yeah well we've seen it and it is pretty cool.

Dimension3500
06-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Lets fly baby! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

moqqy
06-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Since when is a flying machine a weapon?

Splinter_Nick04
06-04-2009, 06:20 PM
i only said the flying machince because it seemed like it can also be used as one. When u fly near someone u can kick them off. that's why i called it a weapon

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-04-2009, 06:58 PM
I'm just excited for being able to walk around without any weapons at all, and then being able to disarm fighters when you need to.

The two blades idea I think is pointless; one is plenty. The gun is meh. And the flying machine can't be counted as a weapon because you're only using it for two minutes of the entire game.

Granted, those two minutes will be fun, but still, it's just two minutes.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">And pulling people off of buildings will be nice, too.</pre>

drfeelgood8849
06-04-2009, 07:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
Since when is a flying machine a weapon? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh, i'm assuming he means kicking people from it.... which would actually be his feet.

edit: never mind, i didn't see his other post.

Splinter_Nick04
06-04-2009, 08:27 PM
ya. well so far we've only thing the flying machine for the first part. so maybe its just for the one part of the game or it might be added in it later. who knows it will be fun tho

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-04-2009, 08:36 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Splinter_Nick04:
or it might be added in it later. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Some archer thought he was cool and decided to shoot a flaming arrow at it.

So unless Da Vinci is skilled in the art of resurrection... I have a feeling that the wings are a pile of ash after that.

Splinter_Nick04
06-04-2009, 08:45 PM
good point. my bad.

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-04-2009, 08:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Splinter_Nick04:
good point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>*pokes people*<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">my bad. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Naaaah, it's still too early to know anything.

Besides, maybe he used it once before that mission. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Basically, don't trust everything you hear from a Lauren. They are wrong sometimes.

Splinter_Nick04
06-04-2009, 09:01 PM
ya. i just can't wait to hear more about this gun and flying machine. and i do like what mast3rofpuppet said tho. is it going to work like the throwing knives. look at the guy and wait for him to glow then lock on? orisitgoing to be free roam?should be cool tho.

LaurenIsSoMosh
06-04-2009, 09:11 PM
I think it would be pretty funny if the gun was just in the cinematic scenes, and couldn't actually be used during gameplay.

And then the gun would be the new crossbow. &lt;3

I mean, it looks nice, but I think it would ruin the gameplay.

Outlaw-BHA
06-04-2009, 09:53 PM
^^^AGREED^^^

i dont think the gun will be used at all, it would be kinda pointless since its some sort of flintlock design that would take FOREVER to reaload, and if it uses the blade as a projectile than it could only be used once, as u need at least ONE hidden blade at all times

An_Idea
06-04-2009, 11:02 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by moqqy:
Since when is a flying machine a weapon? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif