PDA

View Full Version : Will Janissaries replace papal militants?

Saar Ben Kiki
08-29-2011, 12:26 PM
Will the Janissaries replace the papal staff, and the templars from assassins creed 1 as the storng and difficult enemy?

(coz ac needs those badly..)

Animuses
08-29-2011, 12:43 PM
By papal staff, you mean papal guards. The papal staff is the SECOND PIECE OF EDEN.
Anyways, the papal guards were easy, just kick and kill. I do hope there is some kind of "elite guard" that gives us some kind of challenge.

Saar Ben Kiki
08-29-2011, 12:54 PM
oh woops exactly what i meant haha...

Calvarok
08-29-2011, 01:29 PM
The Jannisaries are going to be one of the new elite enemies, but we don't know how that enemy type has been improved from what the Papal guards were. Hopefully they take two counters/killstreak hits to die, and do way more damage and attack way quicker and more often.

We also don't know if there is another elite enemy type for the Byzantine guards, since if I'm not mistaken the Janissaries were Ottoman personnel.

Saar Ben Kiki
08-29-2011, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Calvarok:
The Jannisaries are going to be one of the new elite enemies, but we don't know how that enemy type has been improved from what the Papal guards were. Hopefully they take two counters/killstreak hits to die, and do way more damage and attack way quicker and more often.

We also don't know if there is another elite enemy type for the Byzantine guards, since if I'm not mistaken the Janissaries were Ottoman personnel.

thats a good point, there are a few factions in const. and also capadoccia is probably full of strong enemies..