PDA

View Full Version : Improvement List / Add-on / Patch List

Monkeywho
03-19-2005, 01:27 AM
I apologize if this topic is a duplication as I am not sure as where to post this exactly.

Here is my improvement list aside from the basic . . wolfpacks, milk cow, and BDU communications requests.

1.) Full functioning diesal and electric motors with individual controls. This is so we can turn on off or the other on as to save fuel. . ect.

2.) More hotspots. No hotspots at all in the Radio Station for example. Example of good implementation of a hotspot is the functioning depth finder in the Navigation Stations.

3.) More interface options with officers. CE and WO = Dive and Surface / Periscope Depth options. Radio = Message page pull up instead of only "M".

4.) Manual control of rig for red lights.

5.) Can we have an calender or an amanac of sun / moon rising / setting if that is historical? Have used it in SH1 and SH2, but not sure if that would be available or not.

6.) Fully modeled interior of the sub. Great job with Command Center, Conning Tower. . ect. A full sub would be awesome.

7.) More Options. . Dynamic Shadows, Resolution, Anti-Analiasing. . all accessed from Options menu and NOT some config file hidden way pelase.

8.) Also option to turn background music off, but still keep gramophone.

9.) More verbal cues. . with depth under keel reports. . as well as torpedo reloaded. . etc.

10.) More ships in port . . etc. (Already in posts)

11.) IMPORTANT! Either higher resolution or better, i.e. more readable displays. Especially with compass. . hard to set exact course with compass (bearing). Hard to read some displays. Maybe either full movement option. . not sure. What do others think?

12.) Option to write own notes into Captain's log.

Ok. . . someone please let me know if I need to post this else where. Please feel free to add to this list. Thanks.

Good job DEV team with the game. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif These are not complaints. . only. .. 'Dang what an awesome game. . .these would make this game even cooler! I can't imagine all the time spent to make this game work already. Thanks for the hard work and time! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif