PDA

View Full Version : Serious question to those in the know

mynameisroland
04-21-2005, 08:54 AM
If i model a Ta152C to the expected standard in the next month would it make it in to IL+FB+PF's in a future patch?

I have the blueprints for the exterior and I dont see there being too much of a problem creating the model. As for the cockpit could we not use the Ta 152 H or the D9's (probably D9 as Ta 152 C was medium level fighter).

I can model it in Maya and meet the specified poly level required. By the way what is the required min and max no. of polys ?

fherathras
04-21-2005, 08:59 AM
you are abit to late,

even IF you could model it to the standerds set by 1C, i doubt there would be time to put it in the patch.

but dont let me stop you, go ahed and try! we all want new planes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

mynameisroland
04-21-2005, 09:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fherathras:
you are abit to late,

even IF you could model it to the standerds set by 1C, i doubt there would be time to put it in the patch.

but dont let me stop you, go ahed and try! we all want new planes http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In A future patch not THE long awaited 4.0 . I was asking for confirmation as to whether there will be any patches after the next one. I think theres 0% chance of it being included in BoB if I modeled it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

carguy_
04-21-2005, 09:26 AM
AFAIK Oleg responded to all 3rd party makers to finish models until April.None after that month will be accepted by 1C which means that there are so much 3rd party planes that it is enough to put in 2 more big flyable plane patches.I don`t think he said 4.0 will be the last one.

VW-IceFire
04-21-2005, 09:47 AM
I think your out of luck on this one. The deadline was supposedly back in March actually. Thats when I heard that we had to get everything ready.

Thats why we put a major scramble on getting that Spitfire VIII modified into a Mark XIV (courtesy of Nyme and some very fantastic efforts on his part and a few others). If all goes well, 4.0 will not be the last plane patch as there are many new aircraft still in the pipeline that are already with Oleg and not quite yet made flyable.

mynameisroland
04-21-2005, 10:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VW-IceFire:
I think your out of luck on this one. The deadline was supposedly back in March actually. Thats when I heard that we had to get everything ready.

Thats why we put a major scramble on getting that Spitfire VIII modified into a Mark XIV (courtesy of Nyme and some very fantastic efforts on his part and a few others). If all goes well, 4.0 will not be the last plane patch as there are many new aircraft still in the pipeline that are already with Oleg and not quite yet made flyable. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So just to clarify - If I mod it it is unlikely to be introduced in IL2-FB-PF as its too late yes?

Boe

BBB_Hyperion
04-21-2005, 10:48 AM
Ask Oleg i heard rumors "3rd party" team will continue to include planes.