PDA

View Full Version : Santa's Creed

Prophet64b
12-21-2007, 09:14 AM
So this morning I was lying in bed thinking how funny it would be to see Altair skinned as Santa Clause and jumping around the rooftops stabbing unsuspecting Crusaders.

Then I got a better idea:
Using the AC engine (which I am sure has a REAL name) Ubi can make the main character look like Santa and completely rework a city or two so it's a modern city. Then you can spend the duration of the game avoiding being seen by cops and dogs as you try to sneek down chimneys. Instead of "Eagle Vision" you would have "Naughty and Nice" vision where you could tell what kind of gift you had to leave.
You could "blend in" with the Santa bell rings on street corners and use Reindeer instead of horses to get around.

I don't know if Ubi has considered this but with the popularity of AC I think "Santa's Creed" could be a winner next holiday season.

I however haven't yet decided what to do with the knives...

(This is of course a joke)

-p64b

Robbinho1992
12-21-2007, 09:19 AM
Knives could be candy cane that puts the gurads in a sugar coma. And what was the point of creating a froum account to bring up this idea if its a joke...But funny but defintily wouldnt happen, althpough it is a funny idea.

Prophet64b
12-21-2007, 09:28 AM
I like the sugar comma idea. (Maybe we can re-skin this game if they release it to PC)

And I already had a Ubi account... I've just never posted with it. I just had to share... I thought it was a funny idea that might spark some interesting conversation.

-p64b

NotLordAtkin
12-21-2007, 09:58 AM
Using the AC engine (which I am sure has a REAL name)

Schimitar engine.
I found out long time ago while browsing around wikipedia...

About your idea, I'm not sure about it. I don't think ubi would spend another 2 years on parodying some old game (it's not old now, but it would be once the "game" you mentioned is done). But ubi could maybe relase Schimitar editing tools (like UT has) together with the PC version, so it would be easier for moders to create a modification like the one you mentioned.