PDA

View Full Version : Idea for DLC for multiplayer

devildog789
10-10-2010, 07:26 PM
I was thinking that they should make Altair (or Ezio from ACII) a playable character by way of DLC that they could put in for multiplayer. That way since everybody kinda wants to see Altair or Ezio make a return in some way for this game, this DLC would appease everyone.

primerib69
10-10-2010, 07:36 PM
bro ezios still in the game...and altair will probably just be unlockable or a uplay unlockable. i dont think they will make people pay for a skin

jlorence
10-10-2010, 07:55 PM
The best DLC is no DLC at all. Just put it on the disc to begin with. $60 is already too much to pay for a game.

devildog789
10-10-2010, 08:00 PM
bro ezios still in the game...and altair will probably just be unlockable or a uplay unlockable. i dont think they will make people pay for a skin

I meant Ezio from ACII. It's different from his new outfit.

Big-Boss_777
10-10-2010, 10:17 PM
lolol no no no no, @ CC'10 in the ac panel or whatever they asked the developers if ezio or altair wud be in the Multiplayer, they replied "NO, the multiplayer is part of the TEMPLAR side of the game"...blah blah

meaning that theres no way in heaven that they will ever appear in the multiplayer lol

davo1270
10-11-2010, 12:03 AM
It would be cool if you can use 20 year old Ezio as a skin, or Ezio not wearing his Assassin's clothes, that would be a good DLC, or Uplay unlock, etc etc

dragdude1234
10-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by j_lorence:
The best DLC is no DLC at all. Just put it on the disc to begin with. $60 is already too much to pay for a game.
Go die in a fire or something.

If the DLC comes out near the release, it's probably because they managed to squeeze it out after they finalized the game and sent it to be manufactured. Nobody is forcing you to pay $60 for the game or an extra $5 for the DLC.

davo1270
10-11-2010, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by dragdude1234:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by j_lorence:

If the DLC comes out near the release, it's probably because they managed to squeeze it out after they finalized the game and sent it to be manufactured. Nobody is forcing you to pay $60 for the game or an extra $5 for the DLC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, someone likes DLC's

jlorence
10-11-2010, 01:39 AM
If the DLC comes out near the release, it's probably because they managed to squeeze it out after they finalized the game and sent it to be manufactured.

That is exactly what they want you to think. They released it as DLC because it just "wasn't quite finished yet"...BS. They did it because of people like you who are too naive to see through it.

Yeah, I should go burn myself to death because I feel that the content should be on the disc to begin with, whereas you enjoy handing out money like candy on Halloween. I'm sure when you played through the first 11 sequences of AC2 and then had it skip straight to 14, you were jumping for joy with excitement over the prospect of giving Ubi another $11 just to experience the full game.

What ever happened to the days of actually unlocking extra content through in game achievements, ya know...free of charge? If I want extra costumes now I have to fork over $5. Extra maps/dungeons/etc, another $5. Horse armor (lol Oblivion)...yeah you get the picture.

I just want to say this, I really don't hate DLC if it's done the right way. Something that comes out months after the games release to help renew interest and breath some life into the game again. But when you have companies chopping out parts of the game and selling them separately or having DLC the same day the game is released (should have been on the disc if it was done), then that's garbage. And thanks to guys like dragdude1234 who enjoy getting bent over, it won't change.

If you'll all excuse me, I'll go play with matches now.

davo1270
10-11-2010, 02:14 AM

lol, don't burn yourself

masterkd.xp
10-11-2010, 02:44 AM
i totally agree with j_lorence..and if you do a bit of calculation you will find out the huge amount of sum company gets through this DLC trick!!

tyrce111
10-11-2010, 02:47 AM
And I dont think Ubi is even considering making a full GOTY version with all the templar lairs and sequences 12 and 13.

Roakeru
10-11-2010, 08:35 AM
i really doubt they will release a dlc with ezio or altair because first of all everyone will want to play with them and second of all it will be weird to see 30 ezios or altairs on the screen...and besides like Big-Boss_777 said the multiplayer is all about the templars

masterfenix2009
10-11-2010, 09:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dragdude1234:
If the DLC comes out near the release, it's probably because they managed to squeeze it out after they finalized the game and sent it to be manufactured.

That is exactly what they want you to think. They released it as DLC because it just "wasn't quite finished yet"...BS. They did it because of people like you who are too naive to see through it.

Yeah, I should go burn myself to death because I feel that the content should be on the disc to begin with, whereas you enjoy handing out money like candy on Halloween. I'm sure when you played through the first 11 sequences of AC2 and then had it skip straight to 14, you were jumping for joy with excitement over the prospect of giving Ubi another $11 just to experience the full game.

What ever happened to the days of actually unlocking extra content through in game achievements, ya know...free of charge? If I want extra costumes now I have to fork over $5. Extra maps/dungeons/etc, another $5. Horse armor (lol Oblivion)...yeah you get the picture.

I just want to say this, I really don't hate DLC if it's done the right way. Something that comes out months after the games release to help renew interest and breath some life into the game again. But when you have companies chopping out parts of the game and selling them separately or having DLC the same day the game is released (should have been on the disc if it was done), then that's garbage. And thanks to guys like dragdude1234 who enjoy getting bent over, it won't change.

If you'll all excuse me, I'll go play with matches now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You do realize if the dlc was in the game, the game price would increase?

Say acb is 60 dollars. the dlc is 5 dollars. if they put that in the game acb would be 65 dollars.

MFMIMAM
10-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by devild0g789:
I was thinking that they should make Altair (or Ezio from ACII) a playable character by way of DLC that they could put in for multiplayer. That way since everybody kinda wants to see Altair or Ezio make a return in some way for this game, this DLC would appease everyone.

but then who would Ezio or Altair blend with?

the animus can't just bring up new copies just like that

and stuff like morph wouldn't make sense either

besides Altair and Ezio are part of Desmond's memories

fun1-fun2_me
10-12-2010, 06:41 PM
quote:

quote:

quote:

You do realize if the dlc was in the game, the game price would increase?

Say acb is 60 dollars. the dlc is 5 dollars. if they put that in the game acb would be 65 dollars.

psn : supremefenix 09
xbox live : masterfenix
everyone has their opinion and facts, and everyone has good points but the fact of the matter is yeah they do try to get you to pay extra piece for piece just to sell one game, and yes otherwise if it was all sold together it would be more pricey, but good or not it's just business they dont really care what you think unless there are a million more complaining about it, so if you want to argue go right ahead but it just wastes time. If you actually wanna do something start an online petition or something. I'm sorry to complain but I just hate it when people argue or debate. And if you aren't well I just hate that it sounds like argueing. Sorry but thats all I'm reading.