PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on a level on Assassins Creed for the XBOX 360



Altair080195
10-29-2008, 05:27 PM
Hi, everyone
Im new to this website, and the game, but I love it, and Im stuck
I am on the bit in the game where I have to travel back to the three places, and find out information about three assassination targets, and Im stuck on the Damascus one, is it? I have not done the others, I am coming to it. If someone could help me out, I would be very happy, because murdering people on a game as awesome as Assassins Creed is awesome, so please I need help
Altair080195

drfeelgood8849
10-29-2008, 05:55 PM
ughhh my dads yelling at me right now.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

caswallawn_2k7
10-29-2008, 05:57 PM
ok so you need help? so do I because I dont have a clue what your problem is http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Tela
10-29-2008, 06:05 PM
...

this wouldn't happen to be memory block 4, would it? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

What do you need help with? You only said what point you're at, but not what you're actually stuck on.

drfeelgood8849
10-29-2008, 06:07 PM
woops posted that in the wrong thread.

Altair080195
10-30-2008, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
ok so you need help? so do I because I dont have a clue what your problem is http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
Its OK, Im alright now, Ive done it, thanks anyways

Altair080195
10-30-2008, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Tela:
...

this wouldn't happen to be memory block 4, would it? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

What do you need help with? You only said what point you're at, but not what you're actually stuck on. Im alright now, Im past it, and I dont need help anymore, thanks anyway

kimimaru360
11-28-2008, 04:06 PM
im stuck on a part were i go to the beauru an he tells you to find william but when i go to find him it does not appear anithing i check the map and nothing paused the game to check if see if there's some kind of hint but nothing IT ONLY SAID TO GO TO A HIGH PLACE TO SEE WHERE I NEEDED TO GO AND SO I DID BUT NOTHING HAPPENED.HELP!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

lilkanyon
11-28-2008, 05:53 PM
you have to do at least three quests before you can do the assassination. That's not counting the 'save the citizen' quests either. Good luck

caswallawn_2k7
11-29-2008, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by kimimaru360:
im stuck on a part were i go to the beauru an he tells you to find william but when i go to find him it does not appear anithing i check the map and nothing paused the game to check if see if there's some kind of hint but nothing IT ONLY SAID TO GO TO A HIGH PLACE TO SEE WHERE I NEEDED TO GO AND SO I DID BUT NOTHING HAPPENED.HELP!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif
if this isnt the first time you have been to the city you will of been told what part of the city you need to find him in. if you look at the map this area of the city will be blured out. walk into the part of the city you have been told as the blue wall will be gone that was there the first time you came to the city. when you get in this new area look at the building tops for the eagle circleing. climb the building then once you are on the perch sync up and more towers/missions will show.