PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody here play HUD-less?

KillerKahuna
11-16-2007, 07:14 AM
I do and It makes the game so cool , you feel sucked in !!! Soooooo cool ....

*Damn glitches where your game freezes !! It hasn't happen to me in the last 3 hours , yay*

I finished the game allready by the way

MiniAssasin
11-16-2007, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by JanJacob:
I do and It makes the game so cool , you feel sucked in !!! Soooooo cool ....

*Damn glitches where your game freezes !! It hasn't happen to me in the last 3 hours , yay*

I finished the game allready by the way

not at the moment im still grasping it all, maybe the second city

gardskarsten
11-16-2007, 07:32 AM
When iam trying to do someting i have the GPS but when iam just having fun i play "hud-less"

And if you want som real action try useing the hidden blade as a weapon to do counters its great

chickmgnt222
11-16-2007, 08:20 AM
I will on PC when it's out http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Howler13
11-16-2007, 09:40 AM
I turned off the face buttons and the weapon select pretty quickly. I leave the health bar on mostly so I can see my social status, and the map. Eventually, I'll turn it all off.

jellis186
11-16-2007, 09:47 AM
I turned it off after the first assination, made the whole game more engrosing for me.

KillerKahuna
11-16-2007, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by gardskarsten:
When iam trying to do someting i have the GPS but when iam just having fun i play "hud-less"

And if you want som real action try useing the hidden blade as a weapon to do counters its great

could you explane more how you do counters with the hidden blade ?

Karl_93
11-16-2007, 10:51 AM
Counters with the blade i guess is just like other counters, press R and x when they attack, if on an xbox 360, otherwise you press your "gas" buttons and attack button. I play with everything off except that thing right under the sync bar

endo23
11-16-2007, 12:09 PM
Yeah I immediately turned off the control guide and the weapon indicator, but still need the GPS and the sync bar for social status. maybe i'll lose the sync bar tonight but i cant really imagine playing this game without the GPS-- i'd have to constantly check the map and that would be annoying.

Exassassin
11-16-2007, 12:14 PM
The only HUD element I have is the Sync bar because I need the social status. The GPS is totally useless because I prefer to locate landmarks in each city. It's real easy once you learned some stuff.

Ghotten
11-16-2007, 12:42 PM
*popped in game* right, where are the settings to turn off all the HUD ****? oh, there we go" *now plays hudless* :P In the earlier months of development and reviews, there was no such thing as a HUD, or map, or GPS for AC. That's what attracted me to the game. Obviously I'll stick with how the game should have been xD

Oshikai
11-16-2007, 12:53 PM
Does anyone know if you can turn off the thing that shows you what enemy you are targeting?

SixWon85
11-16-2007, 12:58 PM
I think that would make it a bit too difficult if you can turn off your focus, btw.

When I get home I'm turning everything off. Except for GPS, cause I like to know where I'm going. Right now I'm loading memory blocks so that I can go through the story again to get things that I have missed.