PDA

View Full Version : Rumor: Assassin's Creed Revelations Leaked in Australia

SweetsMachineGun
10-29-2011, 07:11 AM
According to a source on Tumblr (http://ac-pipproject.tumblr.com/), there is a copy (or possibly several copies) of Revelations floating around. I can't say there is any validity to this, just reminding folks to be wary. This kind of stuff popping up is relatively common only two weeks before release.

LightRey
10-29-2011, 07:12 AM
I hate it when people leak a game. It's incredibly annoying.

SweetsMachineGun
10-29-2011, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by LightRey:

I agree. In addition to being just plain disrespectful, it has potential to ruin the game for those waiting patiently for the actual release date.

LightRey
10-29-2011, 07:19 AM
Originally posted by sharkbot:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I agree. In addition to being just plain disrespectful, it has potential to ruin the game for those waiting patiently for the actual release date. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Exactly. Let's just hope this is a false alarm.

YHHTQ
10-29-2011, 07:25 AM
I fail to see how a broken release date can affect others, oustide Australia.

If people are afraid of spoilers or anything of the sort, avoid the internet altogether. As far as I'm concerned, more power for the aussies; I envy them.

LightRey
10-29-2011, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by YHHTQ:

If people are afraid of spoilers or anything of the sort, avoid the internet altogether. As far as I'm concerned, more power for the aussies; I envy them.
Well for one it's illegal. Second, I have family in Australia. If they happen to learn about it and tell me, I'm screwed. Just because you yourself stay away from the internet doesn't mean others will not tell you irl. They're still on the internet after all.

YHHTQ
10-29-2011, 07:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:

Well for one it's illegal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you a lawyer? Do you work for Ubisoft? Are you a shareholder? Again, I fail to see how this can remotely affect you.

Complaining for the sake of complaining is a waste of time in my book.

Second, I have family in Australia. If they happen to learn about it and tell me, I'm screwed.

This is irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. If the subject pops up, just kindly tell them to shut it; Simple really.

Just because you yourself stay away from the internet doesn't mean others will not tell you irl. They're still on the internet after all.

I never said I stay away from the internet last time I checked, I only mentioned as a wise course of action for those who are afraid of spoilers; Quite the difference, ain't it?

dex3108
10-29-2011, 07:34 AM
Leaking games is very bad but now gamers that play AC on consoles can see how PC gamers need to be careful. For consoles may games are released months before PC release and that is something that is bad when you are PC gamer.

dxsxhxcx
10-29-2011, 07:35 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LightRey:

I agree. In addition to being just plain disrespectful, it has potential to ruin the game for those waiting patiently for the actual release date. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

welcome to the world of a PC gamer... :P

SleezeRocker
10-29-2011, 07:35 AM
This kind of thing(s) usually happen with major games.

Like Mortal Kombat (yes the modern ps3/xbox one) and of course modern war 3.

YHHTQ
10-29-2011, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sharkbot:

welcome to the world of a PC gamer... :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed.

SweetsMachineGun
10-29-2011, 07:38 AM

Argument against Lightrey's point

Rude. I have some respect for the company behind the game (outside of the "imagine" series they havn't done anything to offend me), so naturally I'd be against illegal copies floating around.

YHHTQ
10-29-2011, 07:41 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by YHHTQ:

Rude. I have some respect for the company behind the game (outside of the "imagine" series they havn't done anything to offend me), so naturally I'd be against illegal copies floating around. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're not illegal if they were legitimately purchased by paying consumers. Blame the broken release date on retailers, NOT on paying customers; It's not their job or obligation to know the official release date.

If I lived on Australia, I couldn't care less about it; I'd buy it instantly, without thinking twice.

Again, this topic lacks a raison d'Ítre.

dxsxhxcx
10-29-2011, 07:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sharkbot:

Rude. I have some respect for the company behind the game (outside of the "imagine" series they havn't done anything to offend me), so naturally I'd be against illegal copies floating around. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

They're not illegal if they were legitimately purchased by paying consumers. Blame the broken release date on retailers, NOT on paying customers; It's not their job or obligation to know the official release date.

If I lived on Australia, I couldn't care less about it; I'd buy it instantly, without thinking twice.

Again, there's a serious lack of arguments in this topic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I believe what they said was illegal was the act of sharing the game on the internet, in a torrent website or pages like rapidshare, megaupload, etc...

SweetsMachineGun
10-29-2011, 07:44 AM

Again, this topic lacks a raison d'Ítre. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think you understand. These are illegal copies of the game that have been stolen from Ubisoft. Ubisoft gets no revenue from this. It is not illegal to buy them, but it is illegal to sell them.

S.V.
10-29-2011, 07:50 AM
Where's the news..

AlphaAltair
10-29-2011, 07:54 AM
I only skimmed the tumblr but didn't they say "they told the store"? What store, especially in Australia would actually have the game in stock this early. I call BS.

Chronomancy
10-29-2011, 07:55 AM
AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE.

That is all.

AlphaAltair
10-29-2011, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by Chronomancy:
AUSSIE, AUSSIE, AUSSIE.

OI OI OI lol

SweetsMachineGun
10-29-2011, 08:10 AM

Rebuttal to YHHTQ

Honestly, just ignore him next time. Forums aren't without trolls. This guy obviously came here wanting to flex his superior intellect. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Mr_Shade
10-29-2011, 08:40 AM
Guys..

Stop the bickering.. Now...

If the game has been leaked by a retaler - then the retailer will be dealt with - if this rumour turns out to be true.

I have passed this thread on to the team which deals with this kind of activity - so please do not worry.. or start infighting.

Name calling and bickering stops now..

Just a general warning to all - be very careful if this rumor is indeed true, spoilers may start appearing online or on here..

I will remind everyone that posting spoilers - especially before the game's release - may get you banned.

Biomedical-Fire
10-29-2011, 08:40 AM
Actually piracy does affect us all, it can cause companies to raise their prices to recoup their losses. And as an shareholder, it effects my stocks.

Chronomancy
10-29-2011, 08:41 AM
Can you all stop arguing please.

Otherwise i'll be reporting the next argumentive post to a mod, this has gotten out of hand.

LightRey
10-29-2011, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Guys..

Lets stop the bickering..

If the game has been leaked by a retaler - then the retailer will be dealt with.

I have passed this thread on to the team which deals with this kind of activity - so please do not worry.. or start infighting.

Just a general warning to all - be vary careful if this rumor is indeed true, spoilers may start appearing online or on here..

I will remind everyone that posting spoilers - especially before the game's release - may get you banned.
Don't worry, I'm done. If it does turn out to be true I think I might have to go dark sooner than I expected, so I hope it's not.

YHHTQ
10-29-2011, 08:45 AM
Actually it does. Ubisoft, like every other game developer, makes it a case to ensure that no major spoilers (which definitely includes the entire game) are released to the public before release and the few spoilers they do release they have released at certain points in time before release, which is why game reviewers have to wait for the embargoes to be lifted by the developers. Games getting leaked can negatively affect sales ratings, costing the developers money.

AC games have been leaked before yet last time I checked, that didn't affect sales, thus your point is moot. Again, you insist in complaining for the sake of complaining.

As I mentioned earlier, unless you work for Ubisoft or hold shares, this hardly concerns you; Leave it be, go take a walk and relax.

Not only am I allowed to do so as I have explained before (which is already a good enough reason to point out that what you just said again makes no sense), but also you're being hypocritical since by saying this you're doing the exact same thing.

Not really, since I NEVER claimed that this issue affected me or others in a significant way; I never said otherwise though. I only suggested, the key word being "suggested", that there are ways to avoid SPOILERS altogether if you're that concerned.

I never made such a claim.

I suggest you read what you wrote previously.

All I said was that it was annoying (which obviously pertains to my opinion).
You cannot represent the entire community and even if you could it would still not pertain to my opinion. I stated my opinion and that's all that matters. Whatever anybody else thinks, even if it's the entire fanbase except me, still doesn't apply.

That's the difference: I never claimed to represent ANYTHING, unlike you. I find the news and how some people are SUPPOSEDLY affected by it LoL worthy.

I complain about the subject at hand, which is allowed. You're just picking fights with those that aren't trolling this thread like you. That makes you the instigator, not me.

Again, I never instigated anything, especially not knowing first hand all the facts, you did.

Facts? What facts? The only fact stated in this thread is that there might have been a leak of the game in Australia and you weren't the one stating it. Everything else has been opinion.

Yet I'm not the one complaining about such leak, if it ever ocorred, or how it might damage the series, Revelations or Ubisoft employees to the core.

Again you start picking fights with members that disagree with you. Just because someone else is being mean to you doesn't mean you can be mean to them. That's not how the rules work. You should respect other people's opinions instead of harassing them and stating that their opinions "don't matter", especially since they do. It's a forum. The whole point of forum discussions is so that people can share their thoughts, which as you might know include opinions.

Last time I checked, I didn't disrespect no one. Also, I didn't resort to name calling, unlike you and your buddies. That's DISRESPECT in my book as well as against the rules.

Btw, double posting is against the rules.

In case you failed to notice, which you OBVIOUSLY did for the sake of convenience, I was answering to Jexx21, who apparently(?!) deleted his post later on.

Again, troll harder if you persist in complaining for the sake of complaining.

EDIT:

@Mr_Shade:

Fine by me.

Jexx21
10-29-2011, 08:48 AM
I deleted my previous post because I saw that it didn't pertain to the discussion and that it is rude.

Pistol_Chimp
10-29-2011, 08:49 AM
I'm a pirate...and I look for leaked stuff and info before the release date to any game. I don't take any of this stuff seriously at all..cas there video games.

If this really gets under peoples skin...then you need to really look at your life and some of the serious stuff going on in the world.
If it just bugs you a little then don't complain so much, just do what you gotta do to avoid it if you want to.

LightRey
10-29-2011, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by Pistol_Chimp:
I'm a pirate...and I look for leaked stuff and info before the release date to any game. I don't take any of this stuff seriously at all..cas there video games.

If this really gets under peoples skin...then you need to really look at your life and some of the serious stuff going on in the world.
If it just bugs you a little then don't complain so much, just do what you gotta do to avoid it if you want to.
Many people find it much more annoying than you do. Just because you're not bothered by it doesn't mean others aren't either. Besides your opinion is somewhat biased considering you yourself are a pirate.

Mr_Shade
10-29-2011, 08:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pistol_Chimp:

Many people find it much more annoying than you do. Just because you're not bothered by it doesn't mean others aren't either. Besides your opinion is somewhat biased considering you yourself are a pirate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I suggest this discussion ends now..

Any talk about pirating any games - will result in posts being deleted and users banned.

These forums are not a platform for discussing illegal activities.

end of story..

Now to clean the bickering out of the thread.. so that people can discuss the wider implications of this rumour - without pirate chit chat please.

SweetsMachineGun
10-29-2011, 08:56 AM
Guys..

Stop the bickering.. Now...

If the game has been leaked by a retaler - then the retailer will be dealt with - if this rumour turns out to be true.

Just a general warning to all - be vary careful if this rumor is indeed true, spoilers may start appearing online or on here..

May I quote this in the top post?

And you may want to eventually lock the tread. The topic seems to be spawning more arguments about the ethical issues of piracy than it is anything else, which wasn't my intention. I just wanted to warn people to be careful.

Mr_Shade
10-29-2011, 09:01 AM
I am keeping an eye on the thread..

As this is presently an unconfirmed rumour - I have no problem with people discussing it - if only for their own knowledge to avoid certain threads / forums - should be be true.

IF a retailer has leaked the game, then like I said, Ubisoft may well have words to say to them..

Pirate talk, of any kind, is not tolerated on the forums - just so a few of the more one legged of you are aware... This kind of 'leak' is not an excuse to start flying the jolly roger...

Pistol_Chimp
10-29-2011, 09:02 AM
[comments removed]

Pistol_Chimp
10-29-2011, 09:10 AM
[comments removed]

Mr_Shade
10-29-2011, 09:11 AM
[comments removed] I suggest you take a few minutes to read the forum rules.

Any chit chat of drug use and all talk of illegal activities - are all against the rules.

I suggest you stop posting in such a manner - if you wish to remain a member of the forum.

Guess not then.. enjoy your time out.

jordiboy01
10-29-2011, 09:12 AM
if there has been a leak i say we should go camping up until release date. then we avoid any internet leaks and we'll be camping which is always fun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LightRey
10-29-2011, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by jordiboy01:
if there has been a leak i say we should go camping up until release date. then we avoid any internet leaks and we'll be camping which is always fun http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
We all go camping separately? D:

Jexx21
10-29-2011, 09:18 AM
I'll be with all of you, in here. *pokes chests*

jordiboy01
10-29-2011, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:

as will all us assassins http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

LightRey
10-29-2011, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
*takes a few steps back*

YHHTQ
10-29-2011, 09:44 AM
This is going in an akward direction to say the least... :|

EDIT:

Unless assassins are supposed to be like ancient spartans; Brotherly love and all...?! =D

Mr_Shade
10-29-2011, 09:55 AM
lets get back to the topic.. if there's any more to be said..?

dewgel
10-29-2011, 10:06 AM

Arg me matey, I gan an bagged mesel' a copy of Revelations via the Bay of thee Pirates, I is goin to be spoilin the whole game on these here forums arg!

Only kidding. As far as I've seen (and I've looked hard) I see no leaks of information, besides that AC Turkey guy who's been plastering images of a Chinese / Japanese version of the game's first level. I ain't giving no links out, I've seen quite a few screenshots more than I desire to.

Chronomancy
10-29-2011, 10:09 AM
Sigh, so much immaturity. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Cornik22
10-29-2011, 04:57 PM
I'm not gonna tell you guys where to look because it's against the rules, but it looks like Assassin's Creed Revelations is all over the Internet right now, thanks to a well known hacker group. Why do they have to do this? It's so sad... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

jordiboy01
10-29-2011, 05:05 PM
if you let mr Shades know the websites and stuff then maybe he can pass it on to the relevent people who could possibly stop the websites

LightRey
10-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Cornik22:
I'm not gonna tell you guys where to look because it's against the rules, but it looks like Assassin's Creed Revelations is all over the Internet right now, thanks to a well known hacker group. Why do they have to do this? It's so sad... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif
I wouldn't be so sure. I can't find anything except some fake stuff about ViTALiTY having supposedly cracked it.

YHHTQ
10-29-2011, 05:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cornik22:
I wouldn't be so sure. I can't find anything except some fake stuff about ViTALiTY having supposedly cracked it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately it's out there already. Still on a couple of private "circles" but the cat is pretty much out of the bag so to speak. I have a dear "friend" of mine who loves to brag about it every so often, especially when I pay for a game twice. A shame really but not unexpected... Don't care though; Still loving the real thing. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

LightRey
10-29-2011, 05:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cornik22:
I wouldn't be so sure. I can't find anything except some fake stuff about ViTALiTY having supposedly cracked it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately it's out there already. Still on a couple of private "circles" but the cat is pretty much out of the bag so to speak. I have a dear "friend" of mine who loves to brag about it every so often, especially when I pay for a game twice. A shame really but not unexpected... Don't care though; Still loving the real thing. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Crap. This saddens me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Cornik22
10-29-2011, 05:15 PM
I wouldn't be so sure. I can't find anything except some fake stuff about ViTALiTY having supposedly cracked it.
In fact is SKIDROW who is behind it.

SupremeCaptain
10-29-2011, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Chronomancy:
Sigh, so much immaturity. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Chill out.

All of you need to chill out. The game's been leaked, so what? Jeez, you are acting like you are at war with those who leaked it. Relax, be happy, blah blah.

Everytime I come back here I see something stupid going on. Way to overreact. Good job.

Originally posted by dewgel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mr_Shade:

Arg me matey, I gan an bagged mesel' a copy of Revelations via the Bay of thee Pirates, I is goin to be spoilin the whole game on these here forums arg! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Jexx21
10-29-2011, 05:20 PM
It's wrong.. it's wrong.. it's wrong.

don't do it jexx. don't do it!

Moultonborough
10-29-2011, 08:14 PM

How about: YOUTUBE. That within itself could ruin it for everyone not just those in Australia. So, it does affect everyone.

Agentbarto
10-29-2011, 08:41 PM
I like how we all have relativistic tolerance for spoilers, and when we reach a limit and someone else doesn't both parties get ticked off. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

AC Turkey has also not posted many spoilers on Desmond's story, I know I'm gonna get flack for this but who cares, which let's face it, is the real story. So calm down guys, everyone is all good.

KrYpToNiC95
10-29-2011, 08:45 PM
Well there was the Gold Coast Expo and revelations did appear, this might sound far fetched but maybe something was stolen there if the rumours are true..

rileypoole1234
10-29-2011, 08:56 PM
Man this kind of thing really saddens me. The guys at Ubisoft work so hard on this, and somebody goes and puts it out for free. Really stinks. I hope this is false, or I'm going dark sooner than expected. I also hope it's false just because I would hate for this to happen. I hope at least if anybody got a leak they would at least buy the game to support the developers. Hopefully this gets sorted out.

souNdwAve89
10-29-2011, 09:29 PM
Not too surprised if the game is leaked since this happens to a lot of hyped games. I remember when Call of Duty: MW2 was coming out, a lot of stores broke the street date by half a week. At least Microsoft and Sony helps by banning anyone that attempts to play online before the release date.

RzaRecta357
10-29-2011, 09:59 PM
Oh god. Does this mean the PC version is going to be on torrent sites already? That means my buddies will have it soon and I'll have to tell them to shut up and hold myself back.

It's gonna kill me. Thank god Uncharted is coming out then a GTA trailer followed by Skyrim and finally the release of this.

catkiller97
10-30-2011, 01:02 AM
Its a fake news.

johnnyhayek
10-30-2011, 01:32 AM
I know a place in Dubai that usually receives games a few days earlier. That place had Uncharted 3 as of the 27th, and my friend was able to get it from there early. That's cool IMO, not wrong.

roostersrule2
10-30-2011, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by souNdwAve89:
Not too surprised if the game is leaked since this happens to a lot of hyped games. I remember when Call of Duty: MW2 was coming out, a lot of stores broke the street date by half a week. At least Microsoft and Sony helps by banning anyone that attempts to play online before the release date. I don't agree with that as if you but it properly but the street date is broken you should be able to play early but if it's pirated you should be banned but idk if theres away to tell.

an-assassin
10-30-2011, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by johnnyhayek:
I know a place in Dubai that usually receives games a few days earlier. That place had Uncharted 3 as of the 27th, and my friend was able to get it from there early. That's cool IMO, not wrong.

It is indeed wrong. Every store gets the game early and is told NOT to sell it before official release. However some retailers disobey DIRECT orders and put it in the shelfes as soon as they gets the game. Its illigal and NOT cool :-(

sp33dd34m0n
10-30-2011, 05:48 AM
Well, it might be true that a retailer sold copies of the console version but I highly doubt it.

If a game or programm or movie gets ripped/leaked/cracked it will be listed in the database http://www.xrel.to/ (There are no links to cracked or illegal software in there. Only the information that its cracked and what group is responsible). ACR is not listed. Also someone mentioned Skidrow. The latest releases of Skidrow are MW3 Battlefield3 and Saints Row3.

So till now all informations about ACR beeing leaked are WRONG! Just Runors! Hopefully it will remain like that till November 15.

ShaneO7K
10-30-2011, 06:57 AM
I really don't see why people do things like this, it's no different from theft and it shows a huge amount of disrespect to Ubisoft. When people spend show much time and effort from their own lives to create something for OUR entertainment and then someone decides to leak the game in question possibly harming sales.

Anyway now that ACRs gone gold leaks are only to be expected, I will be going dark soon.

LightRey
10-30-2011, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by sp33dd34m0n:
Well, it might be true that a retailer sold copies of the console version but I highly doubt it.

If a game or programm or movie gets ripped/leaked/cracked it will be listed in the database http://www.xrel.to/ (There are no links to cracked or illegal software in there. Only the information that its cracked and what group is responsible). ACR is not listed. Also someone mentioned Skidrow. The latest releases of Skidrow are MW3 Battlefield3 and Saints Row3.

So till now all informations about ACR beeing leaked are WRONG! Just Runors! Hopefully it will remain like that till November 15.
That's very relieving news. Hopefully there was no leak then. I'll have to keep my guard up though. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

AdmiralPerry
10-30-2011, 11:14 AM
Stay vigilant, fratelli! It's only a couple of weeks, and I have a feeling we're going to be hearing about more rumors, though I honestly hope not. I just hope this doesn't cause prices to rise or the release date to get pushed back because of one idiot's actions. Leave it to one person to ruin it for everyone... I'm starting to consider going dark as well--I was going to hold out and be very careful while browsing, but that may not be possible.

(BTW, I'm aware that it was likely a group of people, not just one person. You get my drift, I hope.)

YHHTQ
10-30-2011, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by AdmiralPerry:
Stay vigilant, fratelli! It's only a couple of weeks, and I have a feeling we're going to be hearing about more rumors, though I honestly hope not. I just hope this doesn't cause prices to rise or the release date to get pushed back because of one idiot's actions. Leave it to one person to ruin it for everyone...

(BTW, I'm aware that it was likely a group of people, not just one person. You get my drift, I hope.)

That's extreme to say the least. Games are ALWAYS leaked, one or the other and they're not pushed back or anything of the sort because of that. You have to take into account that even with minor losses, Ubisoft has to answer to their shareholders for this quarter profits, marketing for the game is already in place, millions(?!) of pre-orders are already made, etc etc.

Things ain't that simple... It's like Rambo in First Blood: You can't just turn it off. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

dewgel
10-30-2011, 11:26 AM

Actually, I think that website only lists games which are cracked on PC. There's no need to crack ACR

One could simply "obtain" it from a retailer who has a fully legit retail copy in the warehouse, go home, pop it in his console of choice and play the game hassle free.

Although, said criminal should really disconnect his internet while doing so, to avoid attracting unwanted attention.

LightRey
10-30-2011, 11:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AdmiralPerry:
Stay vigilant, fratelli! It's only a couple of weeks, and I have a feeling we're going to be hearing about more rumors, though I honestly hope not. I just hope this doesn't cause prices to rise or the release date to get pushed back because of one idiot's actions. Leave it to one person to ruin it for everyone...

That's extreme to say the least. Games are ALWAYS leaked, one or the other and they're not pushed back or anything of the sort because of that. You have to take into account that even with minor losses, Ubisoft has to answer to their shareholders for this quarter profits, marketing for the game is already in place, millions(?!) of pre-orders are already made, etc etc.

Things ain't that simple... It's like Rambo in First Blood: You can't just turn it off. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol, the last thing that would happen would be that they'd push back the date. They'd just risk losing more money that way.

YHHTQ
10-30-2011, 11:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AdmiralPerry:

Things ain't that simple... It's like Rambo in First Blood: You can't just turn it off. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Lol, the last thing that would happen would be that they'd push back the date. They'd just risk losing more money that way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly. I mean... Acording to the mayans, the world will probably end next year and yet, Ubi Montreal is - most likely - hard at work with AC3; That's epic in my book. xD

LightRey
10-30-2011, 11:39 AM
Exactly. I mean... Acording to the mayans, the world will probably end next year and yet, Ubi Montreal is - most likely - hard at work with AC3; That's epic in my book. xD
Well we don't know if the Mayans thought that. It's just where their calendar ends. They did prophesize an end of the world, but they never stated when it would end.

YHHTQ
10-30-2011, 11:47 AM
Well we don't know if the Mayans thought that. It's just where their calendar ends. They did prophesize an end of the world, but they never stated when it would end. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't shatter my illusions or expectations... I want to play AC3 thinking the World will end, in case said game turns out to be the LAST one I ever purchase or play. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

sp33dd34m0n
10-30-2011, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by dewgel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sp33dd34m0n:

Actually, I think that website only lists games which are cracked on PC. There's no need to crack ACR

One could simply "obtain" it from a retailer who has a fully legit retail copy in the warehouse, go home, pop it in his console of choice and play the game hassle free.

Although, said criminal should really disconnect his internet while doing so, to avoid attracting unwanted attention. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It lists eveerything. Even Consoles. Also it lists the retail versions which arent cracked yet. Like MW3 for example. ACR isnt listed.

http://www.xrel.to/p2p/10-console/releases.html

dewgel
10-30-2011, 12:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dewgel:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sp33dd34m0n:

Although, said criminal should really disconnect his internet while doing so, to avoid attracting unwanted attention. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It lists eveerything. Even Consoles. Also it lists the retail versions which arent cracked yet. Like MW3 for example. ACR isnt listed.

http://www.xrel.to/p2p/10-console/releases.html </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's not really an accurate representation though, because that's just posting what torrents they've found.

And by the way, that site has links to torrents, after clicking a couple of things I was very close to being able to download MW3 for the PC there. (although it explained there's no avaialble crack so I couldn't use it).

I suggest removing the links, even though you're not promoting that link for torrents, it is still a link with many leaked games.

Adi.19
06-18-2012, 03:19 PM
Hi I have a little problem with Assassin's Creed Revelation after you install "This application has failed to start WAS Because binkw32.dll not found. Re-installing may fix this problem the applocation" I reinstalled but still the same I wrote. Expect an answer thanks (PS if you can link where you've downloaded it) :D

Assassin_M
06-18-2012, 03:23 PM
Hi I have a little problem with Assassin's Creed Revelation after you install "This application has failed to start WAS Because binkw32.dll not found. Re-installing may fix this problem the applocation" I reinstalled but still the same I wrote. Expect an answer thanks (PS if you can link where you've downloaded it) :D
Just search google for "binkw32.dll" and download it and then place it in the game directory

Black_Widow9
06-18-2012, 11:42 PM
I'm going to lock this resurrection.