PDA

View Full Version : Managing g-force blackouts

drose01
03-03-2005, 07:45 AM
Anyone have any tips for optimal management of g force blackouts.

Lately in intense combat maneuvers I have lawn darted several times due to this problem.

The question is, what do people tend to do to minimize a blackout? Do you cut power? Let the stick go to neutral?

Of course the problem is that usually there are multiple enemy fighters buzzing around ready to make you pay while you are trying to resolve the issue...

drose01
03-03-2005, 07:45 AM
Anyone have any tips for optimal management of g force blackouts.

Lately in intense combat maneuvers I have lawn darted several times due to this problem.

The question is, what do people tend to do to minimize a blackout? Do you cut power? Let the stick go to neutral?

Of course the problem is that usually there are multiple enemy fighters buzzing around ready to make you pay while you are trying to resolve the issue...

LeadSpitter_
03-03-2005, 07:51 AM
trim before doing the highspeed split S or what ever your doing, also to not lawn dart chop trottle and hit combat flaps.

I know what your talking about how most ac even in a 75% blackout opacity will loose all control and nose down to the dirt.
For me thats how I avoid bos for 3-5 sec and not hit the ground.

Ki84 and p51 fights seem more to be a battle of who blackouts less http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif